PDA

View Full Version : [Honda] Is 1992 Honda Accord a classic?

sandman1992
10-08-2015, 05:53 PM
Trying to figure out whether 1992 Honda Accord is a classic? NadaGuides shows it as a classic with $2100/$3350/$5150 as the low/mid/high retail value.
1992 Honda Accord LX 4 Door Sedan Value, Prices & Specs | NADAguides | NADA 1992 Honda Accord LX Book Value & 1992 Honda Accord LX Market Price (http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1992/Honda/Accord-LX/4-Door-Sedan/Values)

Does anybody agree with those values?

With 226K miles and in excellent condition. I have had this car for last 22 years and has been a great reliable car.

Any insight would be appreciated.

2oodoor
10-09-2015, 03:55 PM
NADA always seems to have inflated values, I think Edmunds appraisals hit closer, in my area anyway.
4th gen Accords, in my area, are too abundant to be classics, but that's just an opinion.
Those higher value assessments would have to be for "certified" used cars like from JB BYRYDER or CarMax but then...1992 is too old for those guys, it's borderline call there because banks & financiers seem to to influence certain "blue book" 's values.
I personally wouldn't buy A 4 gen Accord because they're plagued with problems that are easy to hide so they can be penny wise<dollar foolish. To be fair, Ford Taurus are the same way. Very risky purchases if they're over $1000.