PDA

View Full Version : I finally have a camera

pearldrop
01-13-2003, 01:29 PM
Well, I finally got a digital camera. I actually got it as a Christmas present from my girlfriend but it was backordered and it came in yesterday. It is a Sony P51 and it really isn't anything fancy but 95 percent of the pictures I take are just for the internet anyway.
I wish I would have had one last year. There were a ton of things I really wish I had pictures of on my Accord. I always wanted to show off my painted undercarriage and my stereo installs.
Well, here is the first picture I have taken with the camera.

http://www.geocities.com/caddy20s/preludefrontgarage.txt

dXsquared
01-13-2003, 01:32 PM
WTF are you waiting for? TAKE ALOT!!!!!!!

Travis

OldSchoolSwap
01-13-2003, 01:33 PM
Looks sharp! how much does it go for?

pearldrop
01-13-2003, 01:46 PM
She got it on sale at the Navy Exchange (her dad is retired) for $229. We looked everywhere and this is the best deal we could find. It is a 2.0 megapixel with 2x optical and 3x digital zoom and it came with rechargeable batteries and a 16mb memory stick. I have no complaints so far. It is super easy to use.

Coroncho80
01-13-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
WTF are you waiting for? TAKE ALOT!!!!!!!

Travis

Yo, I second that! what r u wating for?

When i got mines, I went nuts! taking pic to every little thing. And if you know how many pics I have of my car, you'll go crazy! :D

The worst part of posting the pics is Uploading them! sucks.

By the way Pearl, That Lude is looking tight!, We gotta see more pics man!

pearldrop
01-13-2003, 02:19 PM
I have already taken a ton of "before" pictures of the Prelude.
I just use Geocities for hosting so I can't show a lot at a time or it goes over the limit. I also need to take the camera off of "fine" and put the picture quality on standard.
Starting tonight I am tearing it back down for paint. We have an appointment set for the first week of February.
I need to completely strip the interior, pull the bumpers, side skirts, lights, sunroof, and pull everything off of the firewall and fenderwells and mask the engine off so they can paint the engine bay too.
We aren't planning on driving it for a few months now (not that we drive it much anyway).
It is going to be super clean by the time we are done.

pearldrop
01-13-2003, 02:23 PM
Here's another one I took of the back. It was really dark in the garage so it didn't turn out well. I didn't have any lights on, this was just with the flash.

http://www.geocities.com/caddy20s/preludelogo.txt

iloveJDMblackrims69
01-13-2003, 04:47 PM
SWEEEEEEET LUDE.....can i have it for $1?? lol nice camera better than my $800 one i stole from my parents ! heheh

RobT5580
01-13-2003, 05:44 PM
Nice, its a 2.3 right. I dont know how your gonna manage the engine bay paint with the motor in it cause they are real tight. I have been working on swaping a 2.2 in my freinds 92 prelude Si and its a tight fit. looks nice though cant wait to see it painted.

OldSchoolSwap
01-13-2003, 05:58 PM
humm.... I was thinking about the Canon S200

Y3G
01-13-2003, 06:26 PM
nice pics got any of the accord????

Neuspeed007
01-13-2003, 06:57 PM
pearl, i soon hope to be like u when i get a lil older... owning a few tight cars at a time..
Pearl whatchu think about my future pic in the "future pic" thread???