PDA

View Full Version : momo wheel and cruise control

1987HondaAccord
01-13-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey,

A friend just gave me a used MOMO wheel and I want to put it on but i have cruise control and i dont think there is anywhere to mount it. Does anyone have any creative suggestions?

thanks for your help!

Site
01-13-2003, 06:12 PM
I've seen people (not a 3G, another car) relocate the cruise control to the dash using custom buttons. It worked and looked nice, too.

shepherd79
01-13-2003, 06:34 PM
get rid of cruise control, that is my opinion.

Y3G
01-13-2003, 06:36 PM
its hard to do but i did it
dremle tool and alot of patiance

Tim Yoak
02-02-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by shepherd79
get rid of cruise control, that is my opinion. you could mpont the buttonsin the center console near the shifter it's only two buttons

MrBen
02-02-2003, 10:31 PM
If you don't use it I would still have the buttons somewhere. Tim Yoak's idea seems pretty good. Custom cut the holes by the antenna switch so it looks cool and I think you're set.

Tim Yoak
02-02-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by GhettoAccord
If you don't use it I would still have the buttons somewhere. Tim Yoak's idea seems pretty good. Custom cut the holes by the antenna switch so it looks cool and I think you're set. another place is to put a button on eithier side of the plastic surround that is just under the wheel. i have a small black button there for a clock display and you can hardly see it. I wouldn't get rid of the cruise though. I spent a lot of time putting factory cruise in my dx. what about going to the junkyard and finding a car that had factory cruise with the stalk controller? you could install one of those and it would still look factory.