PDA

View Full Version : New Georgia Meet

Auzreal189
01-14-2003, 06:10 PM
Alright I have seen enough let's get together in Ga replies and threads. I would like to start a SET TIME MEET and/or CLUB. Any takers or interest please reply or e-mail me @ [email protected]

87AccordsterLx
01-16-2003, 12:24 AM
how far is Canton from Kennesaw?

Auzreal189
01-16-2003, 09:17 PM
A few exits down 575 N.

Chrome_thangs
01-16-2003, 10:25 PM
I swear this is like the hundreth thread i've seen posted about us having a meet and they all fall through. I think maybe we should wait until warmer weather maybe around April sometime. I'd be intrested in a 3g car club!

88accordlxcarb
01-17-2003, 07:02 PM
I will go in June or sometime during the summer.

I am not your 'average' racer(as i am quite geeky), and younger, but it might be fun to meet up. :werd:

I am around the PTC area.

Jason

87AccordsterLx
01-19-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by 88accordlxcarb
I will go in June or sometime during the summer.

I am not your 'average' racer(as i am quite geeky), and younger, but it might be fun to meet up. :werd:

I am around the PTC area.

Jason

What do you mean man? Why would you consider yourself geeky? How old are you 16 - 17? Thats not that young. Besides its not about racing. Its about sharing a common interest. Not everyones 3g is modded. Some are stock and thats just thier personal preference. Mine, personally is modded but thats just me... to each his/her own. I agree with meeting during the summer being that its 25 degrees out. We can get a BBQ going or something.

Auzreal189
01-19-2003, 01:26 PM
I just want to hang out with peeps who have the same kinda car I have so we can swap ideas and mods and check out the other cars. No big deal like having to meet every week at a certain time.

88accordlxcarb
01-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Yeah i am 16, :pimp: Although i am not one of those < :lol

I consider myself a geek for the following reasons:

1. My life consists of playing in different aspects of music (aka, band (school), etc...).

2. Working on computers, because i plan that to be my major.

3. Although i am pretty strong, i still look like a geek. Keeping in mind there is nothing wrong with geeks. Hell no. :lol I am just not one of those people that pimps girls, does illegal stuff and is disrespectful(not saying that ANY of you fit this picture, really, but just saying some people i know fit that, and they are quite annoying and just plain stupid).

4. ? yeah

I dont have many mods on my car. Mainly because of money, parents, insurance related issues. My dad is a master mechanic, and you know cant argue with the master. Basically the only thing i have now is the flipped lid. :stick: I hope in the future to be able to put some mods on it, but ya know how it goes, might be two years before that happens. Oh, that is engine; i have some audio, mods.

I do think it is a great idea to get together sometime during the summer, it would be fun to have a BBQ and chat. Sometime like late June, early July.

:stupid:

Jason

tightwhitelx
01-21-2003, 05:01 PM
well guys me jay (moonscryer) and micah all had a few meets together and me and jay meet up alot you dont always have to do something special we just like hanging out riding around or just getting some fast food and just chilling jay has become one of my best friends so meeting up is a good idea but right now its just a bit too cold maybe in feb or march we would have to choose a neutral place seeing how canton is kinda far for me cause i live in atlanta but wait a while and youll see. but the 3g club that sounds cool though.

MoonScryer
01-21-2003, 05:07 PM
Werd. You people decide on the time. Make it a weekend THAT DOSEN'T RAIN.

tightwhitelx and I get together quite a bit and shoot the shit, do the usual. Between my class schedule and the two hour drive eash way to it, I don't have a lot of time, but I do make it count when I can.

Come up with something, I will be there if possible.

n1accord88
01-22-2003, 01:46 PM
I would meet up in HOTLANTA and would definitely be down with a club, but I am clear in Ohio.

carlessNcareless
01-22-2003, 07:27 PM
well how bout this shiznit..yall find a place and ill come and chrome thangs can come too and we can make the deal on the rimz??? post some info

SMITHACCORD*&
01-29-2003, 03:02 PM
Well i live in kennesaw and my 3 gee will be alive in a week and i would love to meet up with all of you guys i have about 3 other people that own and drive 3 geez so we need to get this figured out.

87AccordsterLx
01-31-2003, 10:57 PM
umm... what color is your accord? If its a light blue then I've seen you before. I live in Kennesaw too. There are two other guys that live in the area and they are trying to get a club together. PM me and we'll meet up.

tightwhitelx
02-02-2003, 05:46 AM
ok guys lets go for a weekend in march since its starting to warm up a bit i say the weekend of the 21st.

88accordlxcarb
02-02-2003, 08:23 AM
I wont be able to do one until the summer. Maybe we could do another one then? Maybe june?

c20v6turbo3rdgen
03-07-2003, 11:15 AM
I say we do this and make a time and a place for this...I have my own 3rd gen club going and I have already meet nathan and I want to meet other people that are wanting [email protected] or just PM me... I am not joking this is going to happen

MoonScryer
03-07-2003, 07:15 PM
we have a current thread already...it's like onthis page too. Let this one die...

87AccordsterLx
03-07-2003, 08:15 PM
I have requested that it be locked... Im sure it will be shortly...