PDA

View Full Version : What's up y'all?

2ndGenGuy
11-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Hadn't been on the forum in quite some time. Thought I would check in and say hi. See what everybody is up to.

Bought a house this summer. Put my car plans on the back burner yet again. But finally settled in and almost ready to do work. Just a little lighting left in the garage. It's not insulated though, so it's gonna be pretty cold this winter...

I still have the 1g and 2g. I think I finally diagnosed the hesitation issue I had, in case anybody was wondering. I bought a borescope on eBay and shoved it in the spark plug hole and found this:

https://youtu.be/zUcrLEUrpkQ

Yummy.

Also have been working a lot on the 2g. Repainted the engine bay, dropped in an ET2 motor with a nice set of sidedrafts. Just need to install a wideband and dyno tune it. See attachment for preview pic. If I'm not feeling lazy, and I have enough upload space, I might start a new thread.

Anyways, anybody else still around? Just thought I'd check in and say hi. :flash: I sure do miss the forum smileys.

2ndGenGuy
11-13-2015, 08:32 AM
:mod: :rofl:

niles
11-13-2015, 02:13 PM
Congrats on the new house!

I bought mine a year ago and its still hard to find 'Honda time'

That chamber is nasty BTW!

Dr_Snooz
11-13-2015, 07:40 PM
Hey 2GG! Welcome back. What the heck kinda gas you using that your chamber looks like that? Congrats on the house.

2ndGenGuy
11-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Thanks! Good to be back... I use only the best Top Tier fuels that I can find. I dunno what's up, it's only this cylinder as far as I know. Maybe there is a gasket in the aux chamber that is leaking...

MessyHonda
11-18-2015, 09:44 PM
hi John :)

2ndGenGuy
11-18-2015, 10:22 PM
What's up Messy!! :D