PDA

View Full Version : My car!

Coke White SE-i
01-15-2003, 09:49 AM
Im going to detail the interior, and under the hood, im thinkin white, cause my car is white, but what do you think? Let me know!

White
Black
Your Choice
Your Choice

DigitaLuminescence
01-15-2003, 10:46 AM
I think a black interior (black dash, door panels, carpetting, back seats) would look really good. Then get some nice Recaro or Sparco racing seats in red and black, and get a red neon underseat kit, if you like that sort of thing. Don't forget some window tinting if you don't already have it.

Under the hood I would go with white detailing to match the exterior color (piping, covering, spark lines, etc.)... and do something with the valve cover to make it stick out amongst the rest of the engine components (maybe paint it white also, or red and mask the honda lettering and paint that black. Man, there's so much you can do.

If you've got some money to spend (in upwards of $2000), then you can do almost anything with the interior and engine compartment. If you have less, though, you can still do a good job.

Post some pics when you start working on your car.

Good Luck!

DigitaLuminescence
01-15-2003, 10:48 AM
BTW, welcome to the boards... hope you have a good stay here at 3geez! :D

87AccordsterLx
01-15-2003, 10:53 AM
screw the interior man dump your money into performance... list what performance mods you have....

Scotts88WhiteLX-i
01-15-2003, 11:11 AM
yea hite will get dirty fast! Preformance is bester

Coke White SE-i
01-15-2003, 12:29 PM
Hey man, i dont have the best mods. maybe you can give me a few suggestions then say them!

A Custom Exhaust, A DC Header, custom Civic Intake, new fuel injectors, and a Hi-Flow cat, along with Front Strut Tower Bar.

dXsquared
01-15-2003, 01:25 PM
he has everything except a CAM!

hit up the group buy man... you wont regrett it!

Travis

3G Jester
01-15-2003, 01:40 PM
Look at user "pearldrop" he had a totaly white custom car, custom leather, custom EVERYTHING WAS WHITE. it looked good...but im more of a fan ofcontrast. black or red always looks good with white.....

Coke White SE-i
01-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Thanks guys so far, those are some good ideas (Black, red) but i still kinda like the all white idea. See i went to the local Part store they sell and mix paints, and i desided to make my own white, its a combo of Ford Ultra White paint (which was originaly painted on stock off the line Stangs) and also a paint caled pearl white. And the workers gave me a good idea, and its not Coke White or Cocaine White cause its a pure white, like cocaine! So i think i will do everything in that unless i get something else i like. But again thanks!

carotman
01-15-2003, 06:38 PM
just detail the engine with brushed alu or chrome

Sigurl
01-15-2003, 07:52 PM
i would do it in black, Be sure to post some pics=-)

Coke White SE-i
01-16-2003, 05:18 PM
Okay i will try to get some as soon as possible! Thanx

Mike's89AccordLX
01-18-2003, 03:04 AM
I would forget the hi-flo cat and just get a straight pipe.

johndej
01-18-2003, 08:20 AM
i think contrast would be best. red and black go great together and if you could work them into your car it would be sweet. oh yeah, thats actually pritty impressive mods (ok so i'm 17 and have basicly an all stock car) i'd say if you wanted to do anything else then to jump into the group buy things cause they seem to get pritty good deals (so far i've heard cam, lightened flywheel, and carbon fiber hood ones have all been great).