PDA

View Full Version : 4" exhaust pipe??

OmEgA PuLsE
01-15-2003, 06:23 PM
I heard a rumor about this guy's whole exhaust pipe bein a 4" incher, is that possible???!!!! Heard he put that ish on a Civic, just wanna know if it's bs or not (INABJ, WHERE R U?!)

kraftaroni
01-15-2003, 06:34 PM
It's possible. But only efective if it has a turbo. They have 4 inch mandrel bent pipes for exhaust. I've even seen a five inch down pipe on a turbo 5.0 mustang. It hung down real low!

OmEgA PuLsE
01-15-2003, 06:37 PM
...wow. wish i had money like that for my car, shit i'd be mad happy if i could ever get a full tank of gas instead of payin $5bucks @ a time every few days

JaVaSa84
01-15-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by OmEgA PuLsE
...wow. wish i had money like that for my car, shit i'd be mad happy if i could ever get a full tank of gas instead of payin $5bucks @ a time every few days

YOU don't have money for your car???
This coming from a guy with like 5 cars and one of them is a 2002 Porsche!!!

OmEgA PuLsE
01-15-2003, 07:00 PM
HAHAHHA :lol ... i guess i had a bad choice of words there, eh? Actually what happened is i quit my job n made a deal with the guy in charge of scheduling for me to be able to come back after a month [since i had lotta shit plus finals to do in the month]. Well it turns out those assholes screwed me over n sed we don't need u anymore. They were freakin payin me $14 an hour there!! Shoot I'm only 18. Don't think any of my friends my age make anythin like that. But yeah that's the reason...and btw, i have only an accord n civic, the porsche n excursion r my dad's n da crappy corolla is my sis'. I hate borrowin money from my rentz in this age

JaVaSa84
01-15-2003, 07:02 PM
what job you had paying 14 and hour???
Holla bacc doggie

OmEgA PuLsE
01-15-2003, 07:03 PM
oh yeah, Java is that ur car accord hatch? That shit looks hot, I want a muffler like that too. Yo if u get some rims on that, say 15"+, it would look mad tight....or tight-er

OmEgA PuLsE
01-15-2003, 07:04 PM
worked @ USPS [wonder if i could've legally carried a gun?]. i processed scanned mail images on the computer n forwarded them. Was actually my toughest job yet

3G Jester
01-15-2003, 09:06 PM
A) 4'' is fuckin HUGE...that ricey....

and B) noofense java...but ur muffler looks ricey...do u have ne other intake/headers/exhaust work?

iloveJDMblackrims69
01-16-2003, 03:22 PM
dang your rich!!!! lol.....i couldnt have all them car....id take 2 one for winter ride(truck) and one for spring summer ride to pimp around with (porsche!!)