PDA

View Full Version : Dennis' 3rd Gen Accord, The Blue Wave!!

Mike89Accordcom
01-15-2003, 10:22 PM
I like this car. I made a name for it. "The Blue Wave". Just has that touch from the ocean. Some may say wtf, or cool. Here is some pics,

http://www.89accord.com/special/bluewave.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/bluewave2.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/bluewave3.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/bluewave4.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/bluewave5.jpg

A20A1
01-15-2003, 10:31 PM
I like the rims and the muffler... the logo on the spoiler is nice, but the spoiler seems kinda small length wise, it has a nice height though...

maka_RTH
01-15-2003, 10:38 PM
:werd: but i like it, very clean, and custom...

3G Jester
01-15-2003, 10:40 PM
i like it :) very nice. i want that armrest...

88Ex-i
01-15-2003, 11:04 PM
i think the spoiler looks cheap, like it was home made, but i like the rest.

DarknessRS
01-15-2003, 11:33 PM
:rice:

Elijah
01-15-2003, 11:42 PM
It's got that R racing steering wheel cover walmart.It looks ok but when he's done I'am sure it will look a lot better.He or she are on the right path thow.:super:

YK86
01-15-2003, 11:45 PM
I like the custom color and the rims. Not really a fan of that wing though and the blue doesn't really go well with the rest of the interior. It looks good on the valve cover!

ninja2571
01-16-2003, 12:13 AM
well its not done, the tan doors are being painted blue and black , the tan on the dash is gonna be black, its gonna have black carpet and blue racing seats, and a blue momo steering wheel. some other things to , I have a custom job being done on the rear seat , for some speakers. Im rippin out the back seat , puttin 2 12s where the back rest is and boltin down my three amps, to were the ass part was of the seat. it has a 5" lcd screen in it now, with a PS2 hooked up, and a 5band EQ is goin in , so i can adjust all my amps and shit..........more to come..:D

markmdz89hatch
01-16-2003, 06:45 AM
Nice... I like it all 'cept for the tails. If you black out all of it, I think it'll look a lot cleaner. Are those pep boys wheel? No disrespect meant at all by that, I'm just curious b/c I know that they are mad cheap, but they're great wheels.

It really shows that you take your time on the paint work. Looks Great! Can't wait to see more updated pics....

ninja2571
01-16-2003, 09:05 AM
they are , im saving up for some, 17" rim, dud i had to get rid of the stock rims.......and all the paint work i did , graphics everything, they car was wreaked and looked like shit before i got to it......... ill post more pics of the inside, once it gets done, but its to cold down here to paint it.....,

88 Accord DX
01-16-2003, 09:30 AM
looks like they are trying to convert their interior to black like me.

89AccordNate
01-16-2003, 09:30 AM
Sorry, poop brown and blue doesnt go to well together. Thats what we call rice times 5! Now I know why everyone makes fun of our cars so much..because people do THAT kind of stuff to them! Jeez, its like spray paint galore......are you sure you didnt spray paint the exterior too? Nice yellow stickers..that gives you 10hp..add that with the 20hp of spray painting..you have yourself a f and F car! You sure its not a supra? It looks fast with those walmart 15" rims and spray painted drum brakes.

So sad to see a nice car turned into that :(

Nate.

markmdz89hatch
01-16-2003, 09:39 AM
don't listen to Nate, he's just pissed about walking in on Mike doin' his mom in the ass the other night.

But seriously though Ninja, I like the rims, I did the same thing when I got my hatch. I dropped a couple bux at pep boys and drove out with the 15's I use during daily driving. B/c I didn't spend any $$ on those wheels, I was able to save up for a nice set of 17's.

Honest opinion on what you've done so far... I can see that you took ur time like I said before. But I'm somewhat in agreement with Nate when he says that the blue and beige don't go well together. The top half of the dash (INCLUDING THE PAINTED PIECES.. ..Nate!) do look good with the exception of the H emblem on the pass. side. I would spring for that black carpet first, and hold off on anymore blue in the beige areas until you convert the beige.

Good luck man! It's definitly a work in progress, but defintly has some real potential. PS> That color looks a hell-of-a-lot like vtec's hatch.

Mike89Accordcom
01-16-2003, 09:47 AM
LOL. It's people like Nate who don't do any mods to there cars that make us look bad. Doing 2 mods isn't going to cut it Nate. You do one screen Nate, pucker up and do them in the headrests as well. You went the cheap route and everybody knows that lol

chronicsinners
01-16-2003, 11:25 AM
looks like ass, the colors dont match at all and the mods he did do are rice. Thumbs down from me.
And mike i dont recall this was a nate bashing post but rather a critique of dennis' car

ninja2571
01-16-2003, 01:47 PM
see the thing is i dint do it for nate, hehe , i did what i like, and yes there is no more blue goin in till the tan gets turned to black

Sabz5150
01-16-2003, 01:51 PM
The wing needs to be a tad wider, other than that it's pretty good. Get some engine mods goin :D

Neuspeed007
01-16-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate
Sorry, poop brown and blue doesnt go to well together. Thats what we call rice times 5! Now I know why everyone makes fun of our cars so much..because people do THAT kind of stuff to them! Jeez, its like spray paint galore......are you sure you didnt spray paint the exterior too? Nice yellow stickers..that gives you 10hp..add that with the 20hp of spray painting..you have yourself a f and F car! You sure its not a supra? It looks fast with those walmart 15" rims and spray painted drum brakes.

Nate.

took the words right out of my mouth! Dennis i do give ya props for the ideas though. just a bit of advice...take the XR steering wheels cover off! later bro-

Coroncho80
01-16-2003, 07:50 PM
I guess its my time to say something that you guys might not like, but hey................ its my opinion.

First, could you just repaint the whole car one color

Second: Bro, no offence but if you want your car to look cool and fast, what da hell are you doing with that steering wheel cover there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MOM USES THAT SHIT ON HER STEERING WHEEL WITH A TWEETY BIRD ON IT! but its ok, 'cause she is over 40 and not trying to make her blazer look cool

Third: No offence, but the interior looks pretty bad with those unmatching ( is that a word? :D) colors (Dead shit brow and electric blue, etc...)

Besides that, I like the car! :D

ninja2571
01-16-2003, 07:53 PM
guys, iv told yall that thte tan is gonna go , and the yellow graphics might be comeing off when i put the black widow kit on

Chubs87Accord
01-16-2003, 10:10 PM
listen raunch.. lets get it straight... its steamy shit brown.. and im a fruit blue... how many times to i have to tell you.... DAMMIT MAN

jp.. on a serious note.. i see where you goin ninja, i like it... i agree with the wider wing though, and the yellow graphics dont look right.. the blue is def interesting.. and i kinda like teh steering wheel cover.. if it wasnt a cover.. like if the wheel itself looked like it.. hmm im confusing myself now.. im out

smufguy
01-16-2003, 11:20 PM
IMO, i would seriously brand this as being rice. Sorry man, i know its your work, your time, money and your car, but do know we got expressions about it too. all i know is u went a lil bit too far with the appearance and the ice-blue flat paint. love the rims but, simplicity is the key in appearance and full blown performance earns you respect. Invest in what is good for your car and for your respect, dont invest in things that would make you stand out, just cause its weird.

NOTE: have u looked at darkhonda's ride? It was shitty rice as hell when he first did his. He came to the board, went thru a lot of talk with the members of how to modify his car, and now his car has something that not many have. The car has a flow and that what you need, the flow, if your car lacks that, then its shit.

ninja2571
01-17-2003, 01:08 PM
the car looked like shti before, so fixed the body the way i wanted while i had the money..,.. Im doina complete swap, ill deff be burnin some nitrious, have desided which brand whould be best, any info on brands??????

carlessNcareless
01-17-2003, 01:34 PM
RICEEE, i dont wanna diss on your shyt too bad, cuz with you livin so close I might have to see you @ a meet... but ddue, wtf? your car symbolizes all that is ricey..its painted a color that easter eggs are made in, the decals dont match anything..you have the old skool erector set style wing..small rimz and the miss-match interior, where u just spray some interior peices that dont go witht he rest of the interior... but hey thats just my opinion..btw..pull those electrical tape tailight covers off..

Mike89Accordcom
01-17-2003, 03:14 PM
Hey Electron your integ is pretty low on the list as well. Quality wise I give you a 1.....

87DXHatch
01-17-2003, 03:18 PM

Nate.
:werd:

:wave:

Coroncho80
01-17-2003, 07:06 PM
Danm! my man ninja2571 is getting burn here! :D

carlessNcareless
01-17-2003, 07:41 PM
Sorry, I forgot you were the authority on whats good mike, lemme go throw on a bigass non matching wing and some gay ass chrome rims, get some taste you wannabee ballin lamefuck

smufguy
01-17-2003, 07:56 PM
he came here to get opinions, and thats what he is getting, our opinions.

87DXHatch
01-17-2003, 08:29 PM
Is it just me, or have I never seen something positive come out of electronintegra's proverbial mouth?

Chill dude, it's the internet :wave:

DigitaLuminescence
01-17-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by ElEcTrOnInTeGrA
Sorry, I forgot you were the authority on whats good mike, lemme go throw on a bigass non matching wing and some gay ass chrome rims, get some taste you wannabee ballin lamefuck
Actually, I think he would make an excellent athority on what is good. Also, his wing matches quite well with his 3gen and his rims are more expensive than your entire car (Frankly he's probably spent somewhere between 5 and 7 times the worth of your fart-cannon wielding rice burner. Besides, 'tegs are boring.) If anyone is a "wannabee ballin lamefuck" then it's you.

Originally posted by 87DXHatch
Is it just me, or have I never seen something positive come out of electronintegra's proverbial mouth?

Chill dude, it's the internet :wave:
Answer: No. Did a search, nothing positive. :lol

I like your car ninja2571, the color is really nice and it stands out better than many modded cars. The only problem I have with it is the wing, it just doesn't go with the car very well, but, hey, if you like it then it doesn't matter what we think. Keep the mods coming, and good luck.

Mike89Accordcom
01-18-2003, 02:20 AM
Opinions are fine, but I don't believe in being an ass to people. Ya digital my rims on my TL cost twice what he paid for that thing he calls a car. Are we jealous electron, mad I didn't post your pics, grow up.

smufguy
01-18-2003, 04:36 PM
this is a post on reaction to Dennis' car, not a fitsy quarrel bwt kids. Would u guys just end your pitty fights and talk about the car.

Twisted 87lxi
01-19-2003, 06:40 AM

Nate.

Not to be mean but:
I will second every damn word of that, this car is so full of rice it makes me sick. I might look decent if you had a body kit or at least a different spoiler w/o those yellow stickers. Plus those little Kragen 15"s are the gayest things i've ever seen, i'd probably take my stock 13" alloy's over those........stop worshiping the F&F......blah :barf:

ninja2571
01-19-2003, 05:13 PM
you know what guys , i kinda hated fast and the furious, so i cant worship something i hate, plus if u didnt read before , i am getin some new rims, thosse were to get rid of the ugly ass stock rims, the yellow, is gonna come off once i get the BW body kit, and the CF hood, so BLAH.....hehehe

Coke White SE-i
01-19-2003, 05:33 PM
Kick ass, that looks alot like what i've done with mine, its white custom interior! I like the blue tho. And the spoiler, if its something small for looks than its ok, but if its something for an aerodynamic purpose, than it surves no purpose, cuase its not RWD! lol but its a tight ride tho!

Coroncho80
01-19-2003, 06:34 PM
Coke White SE-i that is a nice picture you have on your signature. Is that your car? could you post pics of it?

ninja2571
01-19-2003, 07:57 PM
that spoiler is for show, i think its nice and low....

Jtwizza
03-10-2003, 05:29 PM
where did you get your tail light covers

superaccord
03-10-2003, 06:36 PM
um.... nope.....

StUpiD8000
03-10-2003, 06:44 PM
moo

MIK3
03-10-2003, 07:05 PM
Great, we got a damn cow in here now. Man, this guy really is gettin burned...I'm supporting your rims man. But honestly, ease up on the overloading. Too many decals. Keep it clean, and add power. Repost your pics and see if you get "rice" comments...I doubt you will

87AccordsterLx
03-10-2003, 07:53 PM
what paint did you use for the dark part of the tails???? I really need that color paint. :)

3G Jester
03-10-2003, 08:11 PM
Ditch the yellow..wider wing and its nice :)

the rims are fine..better then steelies!!!!

and half you guys cant say shit cause half ya'll still got steelies!!! so at least hes makin a fuckin effort....

put that in your pipe and smoke it...