PDA

View Full Version : Fixed my car

RobT5580
01-16-2003, 10:49 AM
I feel like an ass but it is one of the things i thought was wrong. It was a bad ground but i did run a test ground from the battery to the starter before and it didnt work but that was with my old battery terminals. The main ground to the valve cover was loose and dirty. I did leave a ground to the starter just in case. And to correct myself on the voltage on my nice coupe i checked it again today and i must have hit the small selector switch when using it before and it was on the wrong setting. So with the battery in the trunk it still puts out the 14. something volts while running. Glad its done and thanks guys for the help cause its damn cold out and as you see i put it off for a bit. Sad cause it was a minor thing and it caused a big problem for me.

HondaLuxury
01-17-2003, 01:57 AM
it happens to all of us, don't feel bad

89AccordNate
01-17-2003, 08:48 AM
*hug* is ok rob.......... :D

Sorry, had to add a nice moment in there..

Nate.

iloveJDMblackrims69
01-17-2003, 12:02 PM
NICE THAT YOU HAVE IT FIXED MAN! :)

RobT5580
01-17-2003, 01:08 PM
Well i just felt like an ass cause it was such a simple problem but did work when i grounded it the first time. I just wanted it fixed because i never took my rims off my nice car and im getting tired of washing it especially in the cold. I figured this was the best place to ask for help instead of reading my factory manual which never did say to ck the ground. Thanks guys now i have to wash and cover the nice car up again.