PDA

View Full Version : what you think?

Neuspeed87lx
01-16-2003, 09:22 PM
ok lately when i go out to my 3g in the morning to go to work it has trouble starting ... its like the battery is almost dead.... the car turns over but slowly... eventually it will start and run fine .... then i get to work (about a 10-15 min drive)...then when i leave work 8 hours later the car ALWAYS starts right up ... like on the first crank... for that reason i dont think it is the battery... i live in mass so it gets real cold here at night ... and lately its been colder than normal... its getting into the single ditigits ... so could something be freezing ?

RobT5580
01-16-2003, 09:28 PM
I think it may still be the battery but from the cold. My car did that until i got my deep cycle optima battery. My old battery ended up going that same winter but it would get worse and worse then nothing. Do you know how old the battery is?

Neuspeed87lx
01-16-2003, 09:35 PM
acaully now that you mention it the battery was in the car when i bought it .... like 3 years ago ... hmmm mabey i should grab a new one ... i want one of those optima batterys... how much you pay for yours ?

Scotts88WhiteLX-i
01-16-2003, 10:11 PM
yea i was gonna asy get a new one they usally cost around $50 bucks though