PDA

View Full Version : 1979 and 1980 Accord Hatch for sale

Big Fish Customs
12-28-2015, 09:26 AM
UPDATE: Running out of time for zoning, please, if someone can use these cars, take them for free, I can't bear to see a scrapper get them!! Please email Big Fish Customs @ Yahoo . com (no spaces of course)

Zoning won the battle for now, I have 30 days to get rid of my Honda or get it running and driving. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to work on it. Hoping somebody would like to take my 79 and it's 1980 parts car for 500.00. The 79 was my daily, it needs CV's and the fuel system flushed at a minimum.. currently neither cars run. I'm confident it would run again if a 1g lover would give it the time. I have rebuilt CV shafts that come with it. The 1980 is a deluxe auto, the 79 is a 5sp w bare bones options... only the 79 has a title. Both cars are rusty in all of the typical areas. I would entertain trades for a quality tool chest or metal working tools. Sorry to give up on the fight, work is demanding, my girls have been repeatedly sick since Halloween. I'm just tired, tired of dealing with the neighbors when I have more important things to worry about... mostly my sick kids. Both cars have tires that hold air for a roll-back or tow-dolly. Thank you to everybody who helped with suggestions up till now.

Big Fish Customs
12-28-2015, 09:33 AM
Sorry guys, my mind is crazy boggled right now... Please PM for interest. The cars are in the Ann Arbor Michigan area.

Big Fish Customs
01-11-2016, 03:23 AM
I am running out of time, someone please take these cars!!! To a good home for free!!