PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Whites Messing ^

Del Sol13
01-17-2003, 08:18 PM
One of my hyperwhite bulbs are messin^ on my Del Sol. I put one bulb in and it worked on both low and high beam. I put my second light in and was working fine on low beam, then i turned on my high beams and it wouldn't work. I unplugged it and plugged it back up and it wouldn't work on low beam and then it would only work on high beam. My other bulb works fine but i was wantin to know what was wrong since it only works on high beam. The thing is i'm curious about is that it worked fine on low beam right when i turned it on but then it just wouldnt work on high beam but then unplugged it, it did work on high beam but no low. PLEASE HELP ME, it's gettin me priddy frustrated and i'd appreaciate it if you did.:wtf:

Mike's89AccordLX
01-17-2003, 08:22 PM
Mine did that, but only for both headlights and they would only work on high beams. I went to the junk yard and got a new switch for it and installed it in about an hour.

maka_RTH
01-17-2003, 10:13 PM
check your connections, make sure they aren't corroded or anything like that

Mike's89AccordLX
01-17-2003, 11:26 PM
Oh yeah I sprayed this electrical connection spray stuff in the plugs for the lights. It was like a anti-corrosion spray. and then after the new switch they worked fine. I did buy new bulbs b/c the lows were burnt out.

rare_89lxi_coupe
01-18-2003, 01:02 PM
try honda-tech.com