PDA

View Full Version : Got some better pics

3rdGenMartyr
01-18-2003, 07:38 PM
got a better picture of the front end and the engine bay, you can actually tell the vaccum hoses are blue..... :)

Click this fer my car and the other members of AVR (http://hometown.aol.com/purebledmartyr9/membersrides.html)

iloveJDMblackrims69
01-18-2003, 08:03 PM
nice painted valve cover and some other pieces.....i woulda done the hoses white or red....dont do too many colors...id stick with the color of the car and an accent like red

Coroncho80
01-18-2003, 08:11 PM
As you know, pictures make a website alive. Just make sure you post some pics of the new members soon, otherwise, ppl won't go to ur site. I don't think anybody wants to see a list of mods without looking at some pics first.

I think, one of your rules gotta be..........
send pictures of your vehicle! :D

3rdGenMartyr
01-18-2003, 09:50 PM
unfortunately, im the only one that works on the site and works on anything about the club, so it's my duty to get pics, with my camera of couse, and with the recent dusting of snow, everyone's cars are looking pretty shabby, but rest assured there will be others soon

Mike's89AccordLX
01-18-2003, 09:55 PM
My valve cover is pretty much the same. Bright red with chrome Honda Motor Company emblem and chrome oil cap. But I redid an 87' lx cover.

3rdGenMartyr
01-18-2003, 10:02 PM
i took mine off and did it just this passed thanksgiving, i hate family functions...... lol

Mike's89AccordLX
01-18-2003, 10:05 PM
I try and avoid all family functions.

88LXiHB
01-18-2003, 10:56 PM
Tell William to get off his ass and mod the DSM, or else...

87greyghost
01-20-2003, 02:20 PM
I got pics of my tight azz ride, how do I post???

3rdGenMartyr
01-20-2003, 11:36 PM
Unfortunately, i think will is gonna kill the talon.... it's pretty sad cause it's an awesome car, but all the little things that could happen to it, are happening to it and he can barely afford to keep it running anymore...... he's got a tps off a non turbo talon, a leaking head, and the only reason it passed emmisions is because he spent the $200 in parts to get the waiver, i had high hopes for that ride, but he's giving up on it.... if i had some grip i'd buy it and build it for the strip or atleast for the strip of road on hwy k that everyone races down.... lol

if ya find anyone interested, i think he's looking for 900 to a grand for the dsm, the only downside is that they have to come and get it them selves

Coroncho80
01-21-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by 3rdGenMartyr
Unfortunately, i think will is gonna kill the talon.... it's pretty sad cause it's an awesome car, but all the little things that could happen to it, are happening to it and he can barely afford to keep it running anymore...... he's got a tps off a non turbo talon, a leaking head, and the only reason it passed emmisions is because he spent the $200 in parts to get the waiver, i had high hopes for that ride, but he's giving up on it.... if i had some grip i'd buy it and build it for the strip or atleast for the strip of road on hwy k that everyone races down.... lol

if ya find anyone interested, i think he's looking for 900 to a grand for the dsm, the only downside is that they have to come and get it them selves

Good! let him throw that piece of shit away! :D

88LXiHB
01-21-2003, 11:03 PM
Tell him to put it on http://www.DSMTrader.com , I'm sure he can get more than $900 on there....

Originally posted by Coroncho80
Good! let him throw that piece of shit away! :D

Slow. Car.

:wave:

3rdGenMartyr
01-21-2003, 11:24 PM
Contrary to popular beliefs, the car is not slow, and i will not race it. Just for the fact that i dont want to lose to him again. My first loss was too his 1st gen probe gt turbo. And being beat by him again is something i'm going to avoid until i build the bulletproof a20. So don't dog it if you know not of it's capabilities.

Most any 3G will falll to the wrath of pretty much any turbo motor

88LXiHB
01-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Contrary to popular beliefs, the car is not slow, and i will not race it. Just for the fact that i dont want to lose to him again. My first loss was too his 1st gen probe gt turbo. And being beat by him again is something i'm going to avoid until i build the bulletproof a20. So don't dog it if you know not of it's capabilities.

I was messing with Croncho...I know the car's capabilities, see sig...:confused:

Coroncho80
01-22-2003, 02:16 PM

Dude, the best that I ever had was a 89 Probe GT Turbo. That thing was out! I would pay anything to still have my baby ............. :sadwave: I was kicking ppl's asses left and right! :D I have a pic here somewhere ............ Danm can't find it. But ill post it later on.

3rdGenMartyr
01-23-2003, 11:08 PM
yeah, his probe is very quick, but it just doesnt look the part, i'd love to have one with that body, but then again i'd rather have a 90 supra over the last gen body, i like a boxy car... but maybe that's the side of me that wants to own the 69 charger r/t, yeah baby, hemi......

a buddy at work put a bottle on his z-26 or something berretta, just so he would have a chance against wills probe, come to think of it he beat harold's stealth in that probe, it was a sad day for mopar on that cold night on Hwy M...... lol