PDA

View Full Version : Just Added New White Gauges for my clusters and two Black light 2 go with it

89AccordLXI666
01-18-2003, 10:07 PM
I just did a little mod to my gauge clusters... I added 3 white gauges to go over the original, and u know the dash part where the gauges are... well if u ever take it out, the part where theres a lip... if u look under it, there will be a little green strip, and in that strip contains a light bulb, and behind the gauge clusters there also contains bulbs.... I removed it and where the green strip is, I removed that part under the lip of the dash, and replaced it with 9inch blsck lights, so now it looks indiglow gauges as the black light reflects off the white gauges, it looks wicked cool... I will post sum pics up soon 4 u guys to see, hope u guy's like it... I'll keep u posted when I get the pics up, but it's gonna be a few days, but I'll get em 4 u guys 2 see.... tell me what u thing guys... Lataz:D

BlueSpecV03
01-18-2003, 10:13 PM
Did you print out those white gauges that someone here put up for free? Do they light up bright with the blacklight?

Ive been trying to get my friend to do that for a while now....cant wait to see pics!

89AccordLXI666
01-18-2003, 10:16 PM
yeah I got em from AERODECKACCORD I believe... I got em off his site... and yeah they reflect pretty bright from the black lights, looks great, I am so proud of how they turned out... I'll get some pics up soon... Lataz

markmdz89hatch
01-19-2003, 01:37 AM
yeah most def. post up some pics. I'm dying to see what those damn things look like acutally on a car.

Coroncho80
01-19-2003, 03:57 PM
Me too!

3rdGenMartyr
01-22-2003, 01:34 AM
can some one direct me as to the complete instructions for installing those damn things

i got the download, but am wainting til the confusion of how to get them printed and placed in before i asked anything

my only problem is how to get the decals over the needles without taking them out, cause aerodeck said it would mess up the gauge

help me please

89AccordLXI666
01-22-2003, 08:09 PM
Well My friend the only way to put the white gauges over the original ones is to take the needles off, but you must do it with caution... When u take the needles off be sure u take em off exactly where they are positioned, so that u can reposition em back exactly how u took em off after you have successfully added the white gauges over the original stock ones.... it's not as hard as u think, but it can be tricky if u don't take em off carefully and If you don't reposition the needles they way you take em off.... In some cases, you might be a hair off but that's ok, it's not always a perfect precise accurate way to put em back off.... My gas gauge is a hair off but it's ok, doesn't make much of a difference... but if you deside to do it just be very causious when u do it.... If your not sure how, have a friend or someone on the board to help you out with it.... I'm not 100% sure but there might be a "How-To" section on how to install them, give it a shot, but be careful, make sure you do some research b4 u go off and do it yourself. But if you feel you can do it, then I don't see why not go for it... Good luck bro, I'm sure you'll get em on... Hope that helps bro... Lataz...;)

89bumblethumper
01-22-2003, 09:16 PM
does the dimmer switch work with the black light???

3rdGenMartyr
01-23-2003, 11:25 PM
finally i can put in the 3geez officially unofficial gauges.... lol

89AccordLXI666
01-25-2003, 09:31 PM
Yeah the dimmer switch also works with the black lights, but u must cut off the cigeret lighter plug at the end of the black light wires and connect em behind the dash, where the wires to the switch to turn on the headlights go and thats it...;)

MrBen
01-27-2003, 11:08 AM
Post pictures! I am dying to see what it looks like.

89AccordLXI666
01-27-2003, 12:33 PM
:D Guess What Guy's.... Pic are on the way... The pics will be posted up tomorrow night, because my teacher is lending me the digital cam tomorrow and I am taking it home with me to take pics of the guages.... I do however need someone here from the board to post the pics up for me... can u post em for me Coroncho80?? Or someone that has access to post pics, can some 1 post em 4 me... and if u can please PM me or post your e-mail address, thanks... can't wait to show u guy's... I also will take pics of my 86 Accord LX. **Please Note** That my Accord is still in the works and the paint job isn't the greatest, but if u have n e idea's as too what I should or could do to my accord after you see the pics... please feel free to post your thoughts or suggestions... Thanks... Lataz... ***PICS COMMING TOMORROW NIGHT*** :bow:

Coroncho80
01-27-2003, 02:28 PM
Here are some of mines. Just so you guys can have an Idea what they look like ................ :D

Here is what they look like during the day.

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/259000-259999/259704_187_full.jpg

Bad picture of how they look at night

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/259000-259999/259704_246_full.jpg

and a bad pic of the RPM Gauge at night :D

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/259000-259999/259704_247_full.jpg

The Gauge's color is blue like the dash, but for some reason it looks kind of green in this pic.........

hondaman87
01-27-2003, 07:15 PM
yeah sent it to me and i'll post them 89AccordLXI666

3rdGenFanatic
01-27-2003, 07:21 PM
What sort of paper do you print these out on? How does the light shine through normal paper? These may seem like stupid questions, but I'm stumped!

Coroncho80
01-27-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by 3rdGenFanatic
What sort of paper do you print these out on? How does the light shine through normal paper? These may seem like stupid questions, but I'm stumped!

Just for the record, this are not paper gauges. I got this from Procarparts.com :D sorry for the confusion.

89AccordLXI666
01-27-2003, 08:48 PM
ok HondaMan87 I'll send em your way tomorrow night... Thanks again Josias for your help...... I wanna thank HondaMan87 for the help and work he has done with my car... he printed em out for me and helped me install em, so if anyone is gonna get credit for it, it's definitly going to be HondaMan87, a very good friend of mine, so thanks alot bro for the help..... what do u say HondaMan87 we hang out this weekend and maybe (If your not buisy) help me out with the flex-pipe and help me install my exhaust system? PM me and let me know if your up 4 it, if not, it's ok no big deal.... Well guy's like I said pics to come soon, tomorrow night... And Coroncho80.. thanks for posting up some of your pics, to show every 1 a general Idea as to what the white gauges might look like... although mine differ just a little bit, but thats ok, they still look great... Hey Coroncho80 Where did u get that RPM gauge from and how much did u pay 4 it... I like it bro looks cool.... Aight guy's Lataz.

:D

dXsquared
01-27-2003, 08:52 PM
i have one... i can give it to you for 20 dollars shipped... it has a black face tho.... or

http://www.truckn-store.com/product.asp?returnURL=default.asp&ID=20772

Travis

3rdGenFanatic
01-27-2003, 10:48 PM
I'm asking about the printed gauges though.

Micah 89LXi
01-28-2003, 12:32 AM
thos arent paulareodeck guages...thos are procarparts.com reverse indiglo...i wann know what paul's guages are gonna look like..i wanna do that this weekend

hondaman87
01-28-2003, 08:21 PM
soon it will be post it

89AccordLXI666
01-29-2003, 07:06 AM
They look great... sorry I didn't post em up last night, but I asked my teacher for the digital cam and he did in fact have it, but it needed 2 be recharged, so hopefully I can get it today... but about the gauges... I am answering a question for those who asked about the paper that was used to print out the gauges... well... u should use I high class gloss type printable paper, preferably the one that has the sticky side on the back so u can just stick it over the factory gauges, but I didn't have that type so what I did is I used High class glossy printable paper u know the good printing paper to do this sort of thing, and used elmers glue and glued the paper to the stock gauges and reassembled the whole thing back together.... But If anything... buy the high class glossy printable paper with a sticky backing so that all u have to do is peal it off the paper and slap it right on the factory gauges... hope this answers the question that some of u were asking... until then I will keep u posted on the matter of posting some pictures up of the gauges that I got put in with the black lights.... Sorry about the inconvienience guy's I'll try to have those pics up a/s/a/p.. Lataz

3rdGenFanatic
01-29-2003, 07:01 PM
Well then, how does the backlighting of the factory gauges shine through the paper?

86accordlxi-fi
01-30-2003, 07:32 PM
are the 90-93 accord reverse white gauges able to be wired to an 86 accord lxi

89AccordLXI666
01-30-2003, 08:26 PM
86accordlxi-fi... Ummm not sure about that one maybe someone can fill me in on this question 4 u 86accordlxi-fi...

3rdgenfanatic... I took the factory light bulbs out from behind the gauges, and I replaced the lighting with two 9inch black lights that go underneith the lip part of where the green strip part originally was.. and the black light tubes reflect off the white gauges.... they look wicked awesome.... I apologize again for the delay of the pics... my teacher forgot to bring in the recharger again for the digital cam, cuz he also coaches hockey for the high school and they had a big game lastnight and he totaly forgot about bringing the charger the next day to school, now hopefully he brings it in tomorrow cuz I'm dieing to post post up those pics of my gauges and I know u guys are too and have been very patient.... and I will do my best to get em to you a/s/a/p... I promise guy's really, no bullsh*t I will try... again I am sorry and I hope to get this straighten out so I may post em up tomorrow night... Lataz

89AccordLXI666
01-31-2003, 01:30 PM
Aight guy's I have the digital camera now... I am now goint to go outside and take pics of my mod, and then I will send em to hondaman87 so he can post up my pic 4 me so u guy's can see... lataz

Coroncho80
01-31-2003, 02:15 PM
Sweet! take some more pics of your car too! :D

89AccordLXI666
02-01-2003, 10:31 AM
Ok I did take more pics of my car, but please keep in mind that it's in the "Works" process right now and that it doesn't look the greatest but it is decent... But I am now sending the pics to HondaMan87 to post my pics up 4 me.... so now we just have to site tight and wait til they get posted.... Aight guy's enjoy the pics when there up... Lataz

89AccordLXI666
02-01-2003, 10:36 AM
Hey Coroncho80.... If I send u my pics of the white gauges and my car, can u post em for me on this thread?? Thanks man, what is your e-mail address so I can send u my pics... PM me with your e-mail address... if ya can help me out... Thanks man... Lataz

markmdz89hatch
02-01-2003, 10:45 AM
I'll post 'em for you if you send 'em to me within the next few minutes

89AccordLXI666
02-01-2003, 10:47 AM
Ok markmdz89hatch... I'll send em to you.... What is your e-mail address so I can send em from my AOL account? PM me if u want or e-mail me right now at [email protected]

89AccordLXI666
02-01-2003, 11:48 AM
Ok everyone... this is the moment ya'll been patiently waiting 4..... mark is posting the pics up 4 me of the gauges, and my car.... ***Please Note*** that my car is still in the works.... and I am going to be doing some modz to it, but here is the very first stages... of course when I am done with my car, I will have a before and after pics... I only took one pic of the white gauges, now I will post a pic of what it looks like at night... I just have to wait til it gets dark out in order to see what they look like in the dark... I also have various pics of what my 86 Accord LX currently looks like now, but please understand, it's not like all souped up yet and it does need a little work, but I am planning on doing some stuff to my accord... hope u guy's like the pics... please feel free to post some suggestions or thoughts, thanks alot guy's and thanks for being patient.. I know it took awhile, sorry bout that... well like I said enjoy the pics... Lataz ;)

markmdz89hatch
02-01-2003, 11:57 AM
all the pics....

markmdz89hatch
02-01-2003, 11:59 AM

markmdz89hatch
02-01-2003, 12:01 PM

markmdz89hatch
02-01-2003, 12:02 PM

89AccordLXI666
02-01-2003, 12:11 PM
Thanks Mark for hooking me up with posting the pics up bro I owe u one man, thanks again... Lataz

MrBen
02-01-2003, 01:24 PM
Markmdz... You have an aftermarket shifter knob on there, correct? Take off that ugly chrome square thing that the old shifter attached to. Turn your shift boot inside out and snip the tie wraps holding it on. Then take it out. It looks nice without it.

89AccordLXI666
02-01-2003, 08:40 PM
Yo GhettoAccord.... That is pics of my car man.... Mark just posted em 4 me cuz I don't have access to do that..... but what do u mean flip the boot over.... isn't it just gonna sag if u take off the stupid chrome square thingy??? Lataz

89AccordLXI666
02-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Oh yeah I also took night shots of the white gauges.... I just need Mark to do me anotha favor and post em up 4 me... Thanks Mark... Lataz Hope ya'll like da night shots of the gauges

Coroncho80
02-02-2003, 09:38 AM
Danm! they look pretty nice! Lets see what they look like at night.

PS. Whenever you get the chance, do something about that shifter. That thing is HUGE! :D

89AccordLXI666
02-02-2003, 09:39 AM
I just sent my night pics what they look like at night to mark... but he hasn't been online yet to post em 4 me... can u post em Coroncho80? If so whats your e-mail address?

89AccordLXI666
02-02-2003, 08:46 PM
Hey Coroncho80..... what should I do about the shifter... it's a carbon fiber shifter, I like it alot, but what can I do to make it look better? Give me some Idea's.. thanks bro lataz

Micah 89LXi
02-02-2003, 10:08 PM
how did you guys get teh guages to print the correct size????

89AccordLXI666
02-03-2003, 09:28 AM
I had a Hondaman87 do the measurements for me and the printing part... ask him he knows... I'm not sure if he used Microsoft paint or another type of computer program to do that, but if u ask him, he will be more than happy to help you out... Damn I need to post the night shots of my gauges on here, I sent em to some 1 that can, but I dont think they had a chance to do so yet... so whenever he gets the chance to post em, u will be able to see what they look like at night... they look sweet. Lataz

89AccordLXI666
02-03-2003, 09:28 AM
I had a Hondaman87 do the measurements for me and the printing part... ask him he knows... I'm not sure if he used Microsoft paint or another type of computer program to do that, but if u ask him, he will be more than happy to help you out... Damn I need to post the night shots of my gauges on here, I sent em to some 1 that can, but I dont think they had a chance to do so yet... so whenever he gets the chance to post em, u will be able to see what they look like at night... they look sweet. Lataz

blazin3gen
02-03-2003, 10:41 AM
if you want send them to [email protected]

hondaman87
02-04-2003, 08:23 PM
here is what they look like at night

hondaman87
02-04-2003, 08:24 PM

89AccordLXI666
02-04-2003, 08:26 PM
:super: Thanks Hondaman87 for posting my pics up for me of the night pics of the gauges.... ur the best! Every 1 please feel free to leave some feed back... tell me what u guy's think.. Lataz

3G Jester
02-04-2003, 10:44 PM
those gagues are sexy as hell! you just wired in the black light to the wires for the two lights above the gaugues....in front of the gagues? like up top.......

yummy....also...was the paper so thick it just nulled out the back lighting behind the gauges?

I was thinking about doing RED LED back lighting and making the gaugues red....like in my GF's '01 civic...but only to match the red car. not emulate a civic....maybe il do BL---what do ya'll think?

I didnt think the CF shfter was too big....im not down with rice. i just didnt see an issue in size. maybe in real life it would look different.

89AccordLXI666
02-05-2003, 08:34 AM
Yeah the shifter looks cool in person.... m`ybe it looks too big in the pic..... But n e wayz thanks for the feed back about the gauges.... I took off every light bulb that lit up the gauges and also took out the top light too and replaced it with two 9inch black light tubes... looks sweet, I love my gauges..... If n e one has any comments, feel free to post... Lataz

86accordlxi-fi
02-05-2003, 03:18 PM
does anyone know if it is possible to use these 88-89 accord euro gauges---http://procarparts.com/store/displaydetails.cfm?pid=ING-89ACDRWT

hondaman87
02-05-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by 86accordlxi-fi
does anyone know if it is possible to use these 88-89 accord euro gauges---http://procarparts.com/store/displaydetails.cfm?pid=ING-89ACDRWT

if you look 1 or 2 pages back you'll see that choro has those gauges in his car and he has an 89 se-i if you need more info. fell free to ask him or any one here that have those gauges

Coroncho80
02-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Yeah dude, they fit perfectly. Like hondman said, PM me if you have any questions. I love them! :D

87accordHB
02-05-2003, 07:13 PM
Where do i get the download so i can print it out? Im still unsure about how you did it.

89AccordLXI666
02-05-2003, 08:21 PM
:lol aw man I can see I'm gonna have to post some more pics and make a "How-To" on my gauges and installing them and such huh? Well if u really want me to I will no big deal... just give me a few day's and I'll make a "How-To" on it... sound good n e 1? Lataz... :wave:

3G Jester
02-05-2003, 09:09 PM
i think there is one already

3G Jester
02-05-2003, 09:27 PM
Just looked for it....The kid who did it had it on a website. the website doesnt exsist any more. But he did the same thing..looked great.....and he had the black light hooked up top...he had full pics of the process and everything...

89AccordLXI666
02-06-2003, 08:28 AM
cool beans..... Well Like I said I'll get started in a few days if possible, to make a "How-To" on the gauges.... I will explau=in the whole process... Lataz

89AccordLXI666
02-06-2003, 08:32 AM
It's not a hard mod to do, it's a very easy straight forward process..... it will take roughly (if u have everything) about 30-65 minutes to do, depending if you have everything u need and the right tools.... I have already started typing it out on microsoft word and I will then copy and paste the steps and then probably post pics with it to make it easier... lataz

nvrenf
02-12-2003, 08:48 PM
wher did get the black lights

89AccordLXI666
02-13-2003, 09:06 AM
I got the 9 inch black lights at TARGET... it was like $25.00 and it comes with two 9inch black lights.... I thought it was a cool Idea, you could always do different colors as well besides black... it's what ever floats your boat... Lataz

hondaman87
02-13-2003, 04:51 PM
here are the gauges if any body whanna download them
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10416

i did them on my window xp and you have to modify them to this process you have to make it fit on to the paper and the size on the print set up is 24%

and here is the one that I did, and the set up I used

and thinks to Paul aerodeck86 for the gauges

warning
do not copy this pic it is only a model of what it need to look like

nvrenf
02-13-2003, 07:05 PM
i would really like the black i got the black lights at target today

89AccordLXI666
02-13-2003, 07:46 PM
Yeah the black lights will cool with it nvrenf.... They look sweet... Do u know how to put them in? If not just ask me or Hondaman87 we can tell you how to install them if you have any problems doing so... Good luck bro, and don't forget to remove all the bulbs in the back of the gauges so that the black lights will reflect better off the white gauges... Lataz

89AccordLvr
06-02-2003, 05:11 PM
is the black light hidden where u cant see it in the day. If not , do you have pic of ur gauges in the daytime where i could see how the black light looks

89AccordLXI666
06-02-2003, 08:09 PM
Hey 89AccordLvr...... The black lights are hidden in the lip part of the dash/gauge cluster area, so u can't see the acual neon tubes, but they look real cool at night... n e more questions, feel free to ask away...

:D Lataz

89AccordLvr
06-03-2003, 07:07 AM
kool is the installation hard... did you hook it up when u removed the gauge cluster or can u install it while the gauge cluster is inside the car

89AccordLvr
06-03-2003, 10:06 AM
ok when u put ur gauges one the fuel and temp one, how do u avoid messing up the needles and put the gauge on perfectly

89AccordLXI666
06-03-2003, 06:54 PM
just make sure when u take the needles off, just remember how u took them off.... although u "Might" need to reaadjust em, but other than that it's not a difficult thing to do, it's pretty straight forward.... n e further questions just ask away.... good luck bro. :D

A Dawg Jr
06-03-2003, 07:29 PM
What kind of paper did you use?? did you print it out?

89AccordLXI666
06-03-2003, 08:47 PM
yeah I used printable paper.... u do however want to use high quality gloss printing paper with the paper that you peel off and has a sticky backing that way u stick em over the stock gauges, but make sure u line em up correctly, and then you should be all set.... good luck bro.... n e further questions, ask away... lataz ;)

A Dawg Jr
06-03-2003, 08:48 PM
Sweet man, outa school tomorrow, just got a new project.
:super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

A Dawg Jr
06-03-2003, 08:53 PM
Quick question, I just printed out a test one on normal paper, and what are the dimentions that they need to be? Mines WAY too big!! Thanks

89AccordLXI666
06-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Ummm acually Hondaman87 did the printing measurements for me,,, he did it on his windows xp.... feel free to ask him about the measurements... tell him 89AccordLXI666 sent ya (Me) and he'll help u out with that part..... hope that helps, n I'm sure your gauges will look and come out just fine... Lataz

89AccordLvr
06-04-2003, 08:44 AM
where is ur black light hooked up to? To a Separate switch or when you turn on your lights

89AccordLXI666
06-04-2003, 10:01 PM
You have to hook it up to the wireing harness that plugs in backof the gauges but u must first find the wire that controls the headlights to come on so the blacklights will go on each time you turn on the head lights or parking lights, it's pretty easy, just fine the positive and negitive wires... ***Please note, I do not claim responsable for any mistakes that you may have made during the wireing process, do at your own risk*** But other than that it should work.. Good Luck bro... :super:

A Dawg Jr
06-04-2003, 10:45 PM
DAMN, I NEED THOSE SPECS!!

89AccordLXI666
06-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Hey A Dawg Jr.... I still have to finish my interior swap of the dashboard so when I get the chance I will tell you exactly which wires to hook up from the black light to the wireing harness, but that won't be for a few days so I need a little time if you don't mind, plus it's raining out right now so I wouldn't be able to do it.... if anything you can ask Hondaman87 to give you the specific specs on the wireing, he will be happy to help you out..... Just tell him I sen't you, he will know what your talking about, besides he's the one that helped me out with the wireing part and he printed the gauges for me, all I did was install the black light, but I watched very carefully how he wired it up to the harness... damn I wish I had a digi-cam so I could show you exactly how to wire it up, that way it would make things easier for you as well as others that are going to attempt this mod.... it's a real cool mod and it will only run you $25.00 for the two 9inch neon blacklights and that's about it, unless you have to buy the glossy picture printable paper, and I do recommend getting the type that has a sticky backing so that it just sticks over the stock gauges.... If you have anymore info feel free to ask me or Hondaman87 we will be both happy to help you out with any questions.... Good luck... Lataz.

:super:

A Dawg Jr
06-06-2003, 07:42 AM
Hey thanks a lot. And definatly show how the wiring is done...

89AccordLXI666
06-08-2003, 06:45 AM
:) Hey A Dawg Jr.. no problem bro... I should start doing some of the rest of the interior swap on my car tomorrow (Monday) so if I can some how get a digi cam I will be sure to e-mail you the pics of the wireing harness that way you will know where to hook up the black lights to it, after that you should have success... I will try to get them to you a/s/a/p... any more questions feel free to reply bro... Lataz. :D

A Dawg Jr
06-08-2003, 10:43 AM
:D Hey, no hurry.. !! I PM that hondaman87 guy and he hasn't replied, no biggie.. I could probably guess and get close, then just print a couple more sizes till I get the one

89AccordLXI666
06-18-2003, 01:52 PM
A Dawg Jr...... I just called Hondaman87... the reason he hasn't replied back to you is because his computer crashed and is being fixed at the moment... but he will try to get back to you a/s/a/p.... also about the wiring instructions... I haven't gotten the chance to take pics yet due to the rain I've been having lately where I live, and also due to the fact that I've been working alot of hours... I'm trying to get my car back on the road and reopen my insurence policy... but I will keep my word when that's all said and done with I will be happy to post pics of the wiring procedures, considering I still have to swap my dash-boards so when that's taken care of I will send you the pics so your project will be complete... n e further questions u may have regarding the gauges, I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.... Unless if coarse u found a way to do it already... let me know how far u have gotten it completed... take care...Lataz. :)

A Dawg Jr
06-18-2003, 02:15 PM
Well, I attempted to print out the gauges at smaller sizes, but never got it right and wasted a bunch of paper... so I'm just kinda holding back with the project. But don't worry it's not because of you, there is no hurry, I intend on removing my dash as well but to paint it, so let me know how that goes!

factorVIII
06-29-2003, 07:07 PM
just a quick one... how do you put on these gauges? do you need to remove the needles and stuff? thanks

doctor accord
07-03-2003, 06:22 AM
i like how your gauges look at night

Admiral
07-06-2003, 07:15 PM
A Dawg Jr If anyone has Wire specs there on Paul Aerodecks site. Ill find the URL for you.

Admiral
07-06-2003, 07:19 PM
http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda/index.html

You gotta Download the specs though

A Dawg Jr
07-06-2003, 07:38 PM
I already looked a while ago....

Admiral
07-06-2003, 08:44 PM
ok

Admiral
07-06-2003, 08:57 PM
I was curious if it was possible to play with the colors of the marks and numbers to show brightly when blacklight is applied to them? I think it would be really cool looking.

Admiral

A Dawg Jr
07-06-2003, 09:10 PM
I probably have the wrong answer, but yes. I modded mine to say the same thing as my sig in blue, that and I kinda blurred the numbers from 110-130 to make it look like I'm going fast :lol

cody509
12-23-2005, 12:18 AM
the black ones available?

the link above didn't work.