PDA

View Full Version : Thank yall!

Ryon Toth
02-14-2016, 03:33 PM
R3cently purchased $250 87 accord lx, automatic a20a1 carb'ed with 208,000 mi. Slowly but surely sorting out issues from reading the forums and also gathering new ideas. I did have a 93 integra not too long ago but never could get it running once it died. ( long story and many $ later ). But thank yall and i think im getting closer thanks you yalls knowledge!

2ndGenGuy
02-15-2016, 01:34 PM
Glad you're able to make a good car out of it! Post pics when you get a chance. We'd love to see what you're working on!

Ryon Toth
02-16-2016, 09:24 AM
10-4!

Ryon Toth
02-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Dang. I took a few pics 2ndgenguy and dagnabit i cant upload from my phone. HOWEVER!!!!! you are just the person i have been looking for!!! After MUCH reading and all that, mr. Hazwan had puchased his quad bike carb setup from you if im not mistaken. That is such a sick setup! How/where did you find that intake manifold for the carbs? Naturally i assume completely custom? PLEEEEEASE elaborate as i wish to try try this one day. The carbs i have found on ebay but that manifold????? Im looking to get the weber carb to eliminate vacuum b.s. but the 4 carb looks sooooo bad a** and much cheaper and performance wise may be more fun as this was puchased strictly for a toy. Thank you so much in advance for ANY info you may have, be it runner specs or ANYTHING that may get me started. This site has been such a great help, specifically a20a1, yourself, as well as hazwan from my recollection. THANK YOU for all the headaches and troubleshooting to make it easier for us more ignorant folks! I love this site and wish to invest my time and money in my 3g to help others where yall have helped me, THANK YALL!!!!!!