PDA

View Full Version : Car pulling to the right,....help

Jdub07
04-29-2002, 03:40 PM
Okay, I posted this on the old board but many of you may have already jumped over here. In any case I finally installed my left cv joint/axle on the driver side. Now when I accelerate the car pulls pretty hard to the right. Could this be just the alignment or something else. The old axle was pretty bad! Any suggestions are welcome!!

Thanks

Mike89Accordcom
04-29-2002, 06:59 PM
Most likely the alignment. Mine used to do that too. Have the alignment checked.

AccordChemist
04-29-2002, 07:14 PM
check your tire pressure just in case...then go get an alignment.

SteveDX89
05-01-2002, 04:52 PM
If you're car is heavily modded and you smash the gas on accelaration, just could be a problem with torque steer. I really don't think that's the problem but just a little insight. Like the other guys said, get the alignment checked out.

Jdub07
05-02-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by SteveDX89
If you're car is heavily modded and you smash the gas on accelaration, just could be a problem with torque steer. I really don't think that's the problem but just a little insight. Like the other guys said, get the alignment checked out.

:eek: I will it was because of mods that would be tight. I guess I could just pretend. This weekend I am getting the alignment...i'll post the out come. Thanks for the advise!

Jdub07
05-07-2002, 08:43 AM
:D :D It was just the alignment,...and I got it done for free. Father in law knows the manager at BIG O and he spends all kinds of money there so he hooked me up. Thanks for the help guys!

:bow: :bow: :bow: 3geez.com

ACCORD EX
05-07-2002, 01:16 PM
i am really happy for you man ! you are luck it 's just a n alignment !:D

MIKE

vtec11
05-09-2002, 06:44 AM
yeah man. your lucky.

i went for an aligment cause my car pulled to the left, and they couldn't align it. my right front camber is off and its not even lowered.

Jdub07
05-09-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by vtec11
yeah man. your lucky.

i went for an aligment cause my car pulled to the left, and they couldn't align it. my right front camber is off and its not even lowered.

OUCH...you should have just gotten it lowered at that point!

:bow: hatchbacks

vtec11
05-09-2002, 05:13 PM
You mean at the alignment shop ??

i went to sears for an alignment. they still charged me $50 just to adjust the toe. and it still pulls cause the camber is off..