PDA

View Full Version : More pics to check out!!

Mike89Accordcom
01-22-2003, 03:44 AM
Well cleaned up the rides and took some pics so here they are. Let me guess Nate will reply and say, "nothing has changed", LOL! But actually some things have......

http://www.89accord.com/special/89accord33.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/89accord34.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/89accord35.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/89accord36.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/89accord37.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/96TL3.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/96TL2.jpg

Mantis88LX
01-22-2003, 07:06 AM
your accord is clean man! what new have it did??

chronicsinners
01-22-2003, 09:46 AM
yea i can tell alot has changed... not.
what did u do

BITESIZE
01-22-2003, 10:02 AM
Chromies all the way man! The only way to bling bling!

Mantis88LX
01-22-2003, 10:20 AM
tinted your sidemarkers?

87AccordsterLx
01-22-2003, 11:43 AM
the white on your accord looks brighter then the TL ....

88Ex-i
01-22-2003, 11:48 AM
thats it. I'm gonna have to get a new paint job soon........:)

Mike89Accordcom
01-22-2003, 11:54 AM
Well it would have to be, because paint on Accord is way newer. But imo hard to tell. They are both pretty bright white when clean. Hey 88exi, do it man, get that new paint!

Coroncho80
01-22-2003, 02:36 PM
Still looking tight! :D

the only thing that I'm not diggin' about the accord are the fog lights. Aren't they too round for the car? :confused:

HondaSi88
01-22-2003, 03:34 PM
i don't know about all that chrome! But they are clean

carlessNcareless
01-22-2003, 07:14 PM
oh well wtf, mike aside from the chrome wheels on the accord(id liek to see some white ones on there, and the TL only havin 18's and not 20's i think your cars look nice.. truce?

89AccordNate
01-22-2003, 07:19 PM
Yea, what changed? If its a lot, then how come I cant see it? Why are you posting pictures of your car again when it looks the same?

We know what oversized walmart style lookalike chrome rims look like on a TL..

White accord, painted moldings, wing that doesn't fit the trunk...chrome rims...since when did that create an 'era'?

Nate.

Neuspeed87lx
01-22-2003, 07:23 PM
lookin good mike ... looks nice and clean ! i would really really like to see your car with white rims ....

Neuspeed87lx
01-22-2003, 07:25 PM
http://www.89accord.com/special/89accord37.jpg

look how much lower your accord is that the acura ... looks sick

Mike89Accordcom
01-22-2003, 07:36 PM
ElEcTrOnInTeGrA - It's all good man. No hard feelings.

89AccordNate - you post the same shit everytime, so nothing new with that. Doesn't it get old posting the same remark everytime I post pics, LOL!!!! Like I say, and you say, it's the net, so what you say means nothing. If you actually had a nice 3G then you could talk....:flip:

Neuspeed87LX - ya the accord is slammed compared to the TL. White rims would look pretty cool I bet. I am going to lower the TL within the next monty. This Friday I get back $2200 from taxes, and I get paid, so I'll be rich for a while!!

accord_lx_86
01-22-2003, 11:49 PM
nice cars!!!!!....my 86 accord lx needs ALOT of work...i doubt ill ever get it to look as good as i expect it to

n1accord88
01-23-2003, 04:44 AM
Keep the chrome rims, your car is looking tight.

chronicsinners
01-23-2003, 06:30 AM
Soo... you posted more pics of your car, in a similar setting as the rest of them, with nothing new, just to get praise from people whos cars are is worse shape than yours. Dude get a f'n life. windshield banners are obnoxious, chromes dont belong on hondas, 2200$ isnt rich and you are still an idiot. Go home.

Mantis88LX
01-23-2003, 11:02 AM
so what has changed? are u gonna tell us? ;)

inflikti0n
01-23-2003, 04:10 PM
nate<mike

JaVaSa84
01-23-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by chronicsinners
Soo... you posted more pics of your car, in a similar setting as the rest of them, with nothing new, just to get praise from people whos cars are is worse shape than yours. Dude get a f'n life. windshield banners are obnoxious, chromes dont belong on hondas, 2200$ isnt rich and you are still an idiot. Go home.

Oh Shit!!!
They commin at ya head Mike!

BITESIZE
01-23-2003, 04:44 PM
MIKE, YOUR CAR IS BADASS, I'LL SCOPE OUT YOUR PICTURES ANY DAY! POST SOMEMORE!!! WITH THOSE BIG CHROMIES!!!!!BLING BLING!!!!!!!YOU DESERVE A CAR LIKE THAT.

Mike89Accordcom
01-23-2003, 05:06 PM
Hehe thanks. For those of you who can appreciate, and not be negative then you are superb!

88Ex-i
01-25-2003, 08:11 PM
ya, i was gonna say that white rims would look pretty good......but i guess the $ is going into the TL now.....

Mike89Accordcom
01-26-2003, 11:17 PM
Well most of my $$$ now goes to the TL yes. Still a part of me that says mod the Accord some more. But I'm out of things to do imo. Sure diff wheels, engine swap, shit like that. But TL is new project car. If you guys have ideas shoot them my way. I got some money to blow.

chronicsinners
01-27-2003, 10:14 AM
out of things to do to the accord? howabout aftermarket struts/shocks, sway bars, brake upgrades, reapulster the interior, new seats. To say that you are done with the accord is a lie. Its cool tho mike, keep blingin.... *thumbs down*

blazin3gen
01-27-2003, 11:14 AM
bah, ignore these negative coments *cough chronicsinners cough* your ride is Bad ASS!! although white rims we be MAD TIGHT!

Mike89Accordcom
01-27-2003, 12:32 PM
Struts and shocks are a possibility. Sway bars no, I have a front top strut bar, but sway bar in the back wont work, my stereo is in the way. Interior not interested in changing, the seats, ya right. Hey chronic whats it like to be nates copycat? Be original.

dXsquared
01-27-2003, 04:00 PM
well he is right... SO MUCH HAS CHANGED... but in like 6 posts... you still havent mentioned the BIG changes!

WTF?

im begining to take there side too!

Travis

Whitehonda
01-27-2003, 05:28 PM
So what if nothing has changed, I think his car looks nice, even though I am not a huge fan of the chomies, windshield banner, or large wing. It's his car, he can do with it what he wants. I still respect it for what it is. Keep it up man !!!!!!!! (just ignore the homos)

Cameron

DigitaLuminescence
01-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Whoa Mike, I didn't see this thread before.... but, hey, better late than never, you know.

I think your cars look as perfect as usual. But I can't think of anything that looks new from the last time I checked out your 3gen in the garage (outside of Videoland Prod.). Maybe smoked side-markers? Are your taillights tinted more red than before? Dunno.

How can someone post something bad about your car, Mike? It doesn't make sense, unless they are just doing it because of some stupid ego-trip (and realization that they're cars will never be as nice):

Originally posted by 89AccordNate
We know what oversized walmart style lookalike chrome rims look like on a TL..
Walmart? :wtf: Dude, those rims are fuckin' tight... twice as expensive as your entire crappy car... show ME something better and I might just take back the comment... MIGHT. Quit posting just to annoy people...

1. Let others be the judge of their own cars, don't go around telling people what belongs on their cars and what doesn't.
2. $2200 is a hell of a lot of money... and "rich" was not used in the literal sense, smart-guy.
3. And keep your other unneeded comments to yourself.
4. ...How 'bout YOU go home!

89AccordLXI666
01-27-2003, 09:31 PM
Mike your car is awesome bro.... U have put so much time and money into that car to make it look like what it looks today, I think that your car looks great, I wish I could make mine look as good as yours, I'm still in the works, and can't wait to get my taxes back next week, already sent in the paper work and waiting for the money to come in the mail so I can spen it on mods for my 3gee..... But mike are u gonna tell us what u did to your car, or does that mystery lie in your website?? haven't checked your site for the update, but if u could tell us that would be great... I'm sure what u did was a great idea.... Oh by the way keep up the good work with your TL it's looking great Mike. Lataz

Mike89Accordcom
01-27-2003, 10:22 PM
I tinted the sidemarkers just a little. A small mod, but cool. Usually people who hate are jealous or mad because they don't have what someone else has, so they attack them. Thanks for the comps guys.

89AccordLXI666
01-29-2003, 06:56 AM
No Problem Mike... A guy like u with a sweet ass ride deserves compliments for all the hard work u have done to your car... I have loved your Accord ever since the 1st day I layed eyes on it on your website... I was like damn... that is one hell of a phat ride, wish I could do something like that... Your car has always inspired me to do more sh** to my car, as well as everyone else's, but when I first saw your site mike... you pointed me in the right direction, and showed me what the possiblities are with owning a 3Gee and what you can do to em, so thanks Mike, thanks everybody... LOL Sorry 4 the long post, but had too much stuff that I had to clear out of my head... Lataz

89AccordLXI666
01-29-2003, 06:57 AM
Oh by the way Mike... what did u use to tint the sidemarkers? Did u use window tint or a special spray-paint that tints it 4 u? Just wondering... Great small mod though, Lataz

Coke White SE-i
01-29-2003, 07:05 AM
The Chomies looks a lil much. I myself has never liked chrome wheels. Maybe something such as a light gun metal. I think that would compliment it alot. My altima is white (and i mean bright white) and the chomes my friend tried on there, just didn't fit the white. But when i put my gun metal ones on, it looked sicker than hell! But there tight rides all the same. Keep the pics coming!

Grant2k
01-29-2003, 07:01 PM
HAHAHA! it's Nate the Sequel! wow, your Accord looks 1000 times better than the TL. i like TLs, but those two next to each other just make the Accord really look like a nice car in my opinion. both of your cars are nice and everybody just needs to calm down. well, mainly just chronicsinners. like nate said somewhere else, this is all just anonymous internet shit and it really doesn't matter. i am getting out my perscription pad and writing a perscription for some Chill Pills.

Coke White SE-i
01-30-2003, 11:36 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

iloveJDMblackrims69
02-01-2003, 06:52 PM
NICE car as always mike....did u not sell it?? decided to keep?

RobT5580
02-01-2003, 07:36 PM
The mods are endless to be done and its almost as you think your car is complete their is always something better on the market. The only main thing that i can say is the wheels could be updated just for the fact that i have see a million pictures of your car and the exterior is perfect body wise. I will give you credit for doing the mods you did do as they were in a good order to achieve a nice look. If i were you mike i would upgrade to Koni struts cause riding in the Acura will only make you hate your Accord suspension more. I have do things kinda backwards in my old accord causing me to have to redo things but with my new car i have been doing it in sections. Like the suspension was done all at once (Koni Struts, H&R Springs, ST Sway bars F/R, Rear Strut Bar, Rims/Tires) It was expensive but done all at the same time and the ride is great compared to my other setup Tokicos with Eibach springs (still on my other accord).

AvgWhtMale
02-01-2003, 10:00 PM
Um, bling, uh, bling.

And stuff.

-Monkeys Rule

Mike89Accordcom
02-02-2003, 01:45 AM
Thanks for the advice Rob. I attempted to sell on ebay, but didnt reach what I wanted. So I am keeping it for now. I also just can't part with it. I'm so fuckin attached to that car its not even funny. I am looking into struts right now!

RobT5580
02-02-2003, 04:58 AM
It would be very hard to get good money for almost any kind of modded car. I would just keep it and toy around with it cause you have had it for some time and its paid for. I will always have a car that i can toy around with and try to keep one stock or semi stock to daily drive. My car is parked 90% of the winter and after the body work it wont see snow/rain at all.

MIK3
02-02-2003, 08:22 AM
To me, I personally don't like chrome rims on any car, just too flashy. I prefer the non flashy, more sporty non-crome wheels. The Konig Rated R's are a perfect example of what I am talking about. I am thinking of putting those on my Accord. Mike, do you have any power behind your rims?

Project-LXi
02-03-2003, 08:11 PM
Not too long ago I outfitted my accord with chrome Niche Bella 16s. I lost a little acceleration, but not that much. What I gained in looks more than makes up for it IMO. Lets be honest, a mostly stock accord engine is gonna be slow no matter what wheels are on the car.