PDA

View Full Version : detriot woodward dream cruise

Sean
01-22-2003, 11:50 AM
anybody gonna try and make it to the dream cruise in detriot at woodward ?

iiviasterp
01-22-2003, 06:50 PM
im sure im gonna be up there.....last year i took my car up there, it was ssssssoooooo fuckin sweet, im sure ill be up there with a few of my buddies......

Sean
01-26-2003, 10:51 PM
kewl rustle up moe 3g's and when the time comes ill rustle up a place to park all those who say they would like to attend. just let me know so i know how many places to reserve i got friends on woodward. if you wat 3g coverage lets put up some #'s in terms of cars and get sme attention. all the BIG manufacturers will be there imprt and domestic. let get some attention. youll right where they engineer the damn parts to start with.

njpeter
01-27-2003, 05:19 AM
my father in law lives near there...so since my wife was wanting to go for a visit..I said OK...then I find out there is the monster car cruise. The smell of fuel was thick in the air..and lots of great stuff went by. a Must go..but bring a lwan chair..traffic is just reallllllly heavy..naer gridlock. Didn't see any 3g's but lots of old detroit iron...I got the impression that a 3g wouldn't be quite welcome there..in detroit...any foreign iron isn't welcome..even those accords made in ohio.

iiviasterp
01-27-2003, 02:22 PM
naw man i saw alot of imports up there......tru that it was mostly old muscle cars and what not, but there were also alot of imports.....but if you are near detroit and want to make the drive, i highly recomend it, it was unbeliavable last year, it had been the first time i had ever gone up, and there were so many cars it was almost an overload.......i had to gather my thoughts a few times. but yea ill be there 4 sure.......so whoever wants to go up, lets meet up and chill

Sean
02-03-2003, 09:34 PM
ttt gotta keep it up there for a while.

87accordlxph
02-10-2003, 02:40 PM
When is it and where?
Is it too late to think about this one?

-Mike

iiviasterp
02-10-2003, 08:37 PM
woodward dream cruise is on woodward ave. in detroit and its in late august....