PDA

View Full Version : Hondamans Emotional Annoucment

hondamanlxi
01-22-2003, 05:29 PM
After alot of car soul searching, ive ended up in the same place i started! My honda's tranny went out again in august and i gave up on it all together. In sept i got my own place and I bought a 86 z24 cavy in sh*tty condition. i got it fixed up nice and always planned selling it to do the tranny swap. Days turned into months and months turned into half a year. I never tried to sell either. Then, just a week ago i put the accord up for sale, and now its gone. I had planned to put this money with my income taxes and buy a 88 toyota p/u with a 12'' lift and super swamper tires. TODAY, after seeing the blue accord with the kit on it, I decided to take that money along with the sales for the cavy and get another 3rd gen. This time i wont settle...... it will be a white, 5spd, 4-door fi/ or carbed! Im returning to the flock! Mantis88lx im going to build Beast more powerful than betsy.....the hand-me-down family car. In april, i will be ready to start from scratch!

i hope you guys arent thinking :wtf:

mantis88lx contact me soon !

Neuspeed87lx
01-22-2003, 06:47 PM
thats cool... get a fuel injected model !

SQ is the SQUAD
01-22-2003, 09:38 PM
sounds good, get a hatch fool

Mantis88LX
01-22-2003, 10:26 PM
hey man!

E-mail me your cell phone number [email protected] so i can get in touch with you.

my car will be drivable after saturday if the weather is good, (having to replace front balljoints)

:pimp:

Elijah
01-22-2003, 11:01 PM
It's good to see when people give there head a shake no offence.EFI

A20A1
01-23-2003, 10:32 PM
Yeah you'll have a little less trouble with EFI... I hope.
But then i can never leave my carbie roots. :D

iloveJDMblackrims69
01-24-2003, 11:50 AM
CARB!!!!!! ur can do the weber :)

markmdz89hatch
01-24-2003, 01:40 PM
my plan is to do a set of fraternal twins. Twin hatchs' identical in every way 'cept one carb'd and the other EFI.

...your choice, but either way, it's a 3G, so it's a good choice; whichever you choose.