PDA

View Full Version : Hood, grill, windshield ugh

jmfg187
05-31-2016, 11:09 AM
Some assface pulled the clips from my hood pins while I was at work, needless to say what happened when I hit the highway was not pretty. I need a hood, windshield, and the plastic of the passenger side headlight and the grill. If you're within a couple hundred miles of me I'd likely drive it to save shipping something as big as a hood.

conozo
05-31-2016, 04:26 PM
wow, what a jerk

what color is your car?

zenapup
06-01-2016, 06:16 AM
Some assface pulled the clips from my hood pins while I was at work, needless to say what happened when I hit the highway was not pretty. I need a hood, windshield, and the plastic of the passenger side headlight and the grill. If you're within a couple hundred miles of me I'd likely drive it to save shipping something as big as a hood.

I've got all of it but being in NC might be further than you want to travel. PM me if interested with prices you think are fair.

Here's the other part, the windshield I have is aftermarket PPG and has a few chips. If you're willing to come get it, you can have it for free but I will need to remove it. I was planning to throw it away when I remove it.

George

Swinny94
06-16-2016, 08:15 PM
Any chance you might have a front and or rear rear bumper. I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one anywhere. Not even on ebay