PDA

View Full Version : Fl junkyard 3geez

5 Speed Speeder
06-15-2016, 04:06 PM
Normally i would keep this type of info to myself, but im going to be leaving town soon... At cmc recycling in gainesville there are two 3geez. A moldy 88 lxi manual hatch with a full engine and transmission(250,000 miles), and a green four door 89 lxi automatic that just arrived (power windows, no body damage, 157,000 miles, nice gree paint job). im making this thread in hopes that somebody might be able to make use of these cars before they rot away or are crushed. i also wanted to brag about how i snagged a set of the oem wheels for ten bucks a pop. Im gonna be grabbing a distributor off one tomorrow, but i guess now the secret is out. Wish i had the money space and time to pull both engines, but i dont. so please, pull them for me and maybe i'll buy from you another year(no promises)

OhGeez
06-26-2016, 10:28 AM
Any idea if the head on the 89 is in good condition? I just pulled the head off my 89 sei and it's cracked...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 Speed Speeder
07-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Any idea if the head on the 89 is in good condition? I just pulled the head off my 89 sei and it's cracked...

i can check it out sometime this week. connecticut is kinda far though. you wanna pay for shipping? i think its like 70 for the head itself at the yard, then like 15 for labor and who knows how much for shipping. i'm not sure, i can look into all the pricing and the condition of the head if you're serious. no promises though.

OhGeez
07-13-2016, 05:02 AM
No worries man I found a new one for a good price