PDA

View Full Version : Finaly back,,haha

MyGarbageLXi
01-24-2003, 11:04 AM
hey guys,
havent been around in a long time..since i got my licence at least, well the 3g ruunnin really good, new snow tires , Snowboard roof rack,llooks good, accept for the missing front right corner..ha...yeah
got in my first accident yesterday, whole things shot, wish i had gotten some picks up before it happend, i had brand new pain on it to, and i got in an accident, clip the back corner of a beamer.. they cut in front of me, they were charge iwth reckless driving, and i wasnt charged at all, it reall sucks, havent even gotten the report back yet...ill keepu guys posted, ill hvae mroe time to be online now taht i am car less:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ..well.. cya

dXsquared
01-24-2003, 11:06 AM
its so wierd how so many people get their license and then crash right after... how much insurance you gettin? and what is the condition of the car?

Travis

Chubs87Accord
01-25-2003, 05:27 PM
you should make em pay for the damage

Twisted 87lxi
01-27-2003, 09:44 PM
haha, i got my lisence and crashed 3 times within a month of getting it, and yet none of the accidents were my fault. It really is pretty strange...

Chubs87Accord
01-27-2003, 10:25 PM
i havent gotten in a accy yet... close a few times cause the roads are filled with gigantic retards that have no common sence and are running on fumes... you know, the wheel is turnin but the hamster is dead kind of thing... ive been incredibly lucky (thanks god) to not have anything happen... ive hit one thing, and it was my garage! :super: :lol