PDA

View Full Version : I hate dealer items

uneek
01-25-2003, 06:56 AM
I called today for a Brake light switch and they want 52.75 and befor i jumped into the "deal" (they said it was a deal) I did my homework and i found nopi.com being only 20 dollars but what im woundering is, would that be the proper 1 i need meaning with the cruse control and everything else? I have a 87 lxi hatch.

89AccordNate
01-25-2003, 07:12 AM
I wouldnt risk it and go to a junkyard and buy one...it would be a exact fit and you wouldnt have to worry about it not fitting if you waited for it to be shipped here.

Nate.

uneek
01-25-2003, 07:50 AM
Damn i love my step dad he got me 1...lol....Exactly like mine and he charged me 1.50 because he works for a company like goodyear and they get same day dealivery( meaning the parts are shipped to them when ordered) so i'll have the part in tonight im so thankful :pimp:

ACCORD EX
01-25-2003, 11:04 AM
haven't you tried hondaautomotiveparts.com or manhonda.com ?
they should be selling it cheaper !

MIKE

TJ89Accord
01-25-2003, 12:55 PM
Go to Autozone. They will probably have one in stock for like 15 bucks. I got one for the Acura Legend I had, and I got one for the Toyota Cressida I had.

tim

RobT5580
01-26-2003, 07:28 AM
www.Hondaautomotive.com is the best for OEM honda parts from my experience and i have spent over $1500 with them easily. WWW.manhonda.com they are a local dealership for me in CT and they are probably the most expensive i have seen for OEM parts. I have never ordered online with them so dont know if they discount the parts online or not. I do see them selling their aftermarket stuff a bit cheaper than before but thats because of the large demand they get from online and at their car shows. I paid $100+ for the side marker lense at manchester honda and it is on hondaautomotive for half from when i looked into it a while ago.

Neuspeed87lx
01-26-2003, 10:16 AM
i agree manchester honda's prices are too high... there cruise nights are cool though :D