PDA

View Full Version : big cables at the main fuse/relay box...

AC439
07-11-2016, 12:53 PM
I am redoing my battery terminal connections and tracing cables. Over at the main fuse/relay box (right behind the battery), there are 2 big cables connect to it. One closer to the battery (found it is connected to battery +), the other one at the other side of the box closer to the firewall. When I traced this cable, its kind of coming down towards the bottom of the battery tray then merge into a chunk of cable. Since this is all wrapped, I have no idea if this big cable is downstream of the big main fuse ? or it is from the alternator to charge the battery. I already looked through FSM and searched here. Anyone has any idea ? Thanks.

zenapup
07-20-2016, 07:51 AM
I am redoing my battery terminal connections and tracing cables. Over at the main fuse/relay box (right behind the battery), there are 2 big cables connect to it. One closer to the battery (found it is connected to battery +), the other one at the other side of the box closer to the firewall. When I traced this cable, its kind of coming down towards the bottom of the battery tray then merge into a chunk of cable. Since this is all wrapped, I have no idea if this big cable is downstream of the big main fuse ? or it is from the alternator to charge the battery. I already looked through FSM and searched here. Anyone has any idea ? Thanks.

If the wire is solid white then it is the BAT + feed coming from the alternator