PDA

View Full Version : Replace bulbs in central dash

Paul Aerodeck86
01-26-2003, 04:59 AM
Who is know how replace central dash? Bulbs in heater controls is not working and i want replace it or change to LEDs. In Shop Manual this operation is not understandable :) for me. :mad:

'89AccordLX(Rus)
01-26-2003, 06:12 AM
Hello,

here is the how-to link: How to fix your heater button lights. (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118)

I tried doing this myself, but I was unable to remove the plastic ends on the levers.(too carefull maybe?:stick: ) Basically to remove it you have to get the plastic ends off of the air control levers, then remove the cover from the air controls, the you would proceed to remove the screws that hold the button controls. You may need to remove the gauge visor and center vent. Once you get the controls out, you can follow the repair process illustrated in the How-To.

Привет!

ACCORD EX
01-26-2003, 10:49 AM
the pics aren't working so i'll try to upload them to another server !

MIKE

ACCORD EX
01-26-2003, 11:00 AM
all fixed enjoy !

MIKE

Whitehonda
01-27-2003, 02:41 PM
Man I ran into that problem a few months back. The bulbs that light the red/blue and the ones that light the fan setting both went out. It was a real bitch getting the plastic knobs off, but suprisingly enough they do come off. I was replacing the stereo and thought what the hell, might as well fix the bulbs too. Having the radio out makes it a lot easier. Once you get the control knobs off it goes pretty smoothly. I think I replaced (2) $1.50 bulbs (got them from the local Honda dealer)

Cameron