http://photos.yahoo.com/whitepower_ontario

jamenjay
01-27-2003, 11:33 AM
wahoo i got it

markmdz89hatch
01-27-2003, 12:12 PM
wahoo i got it

...j/k
That's one pretty sick lookin coupe you got there! I'm in awe! One very clean job if I do say so myself. I like the blend of B&W. It doesn't look clownish, it done real tastefull. Mad props go out to you on it.

Only suggestions....
...lose the blue shift boot, seat covers, and floor mats. Keep her colorless (excluding the lights). The lighting looks great with the exception of the front bar. I'd try an hide that more so you don't get direct light, but more ambient for a better "glow".

Looking great man!

Experimental_Honda
01-27-2003, 12:32 PM
pretty clean but i would ditch the blue neon around the plate frame. i see alotta wanna be's doing that.

Haolerot
01-27-2003, 12:35 PM
I like the interior.....same mats and seat covers as mine :flip:

89accordboi
01-27-2003, 12:58 PM
nice lookin 89... spoiler looks nice, interior looks pretty chill, but lose the blue shift boot, its out of place, the seat covers are ok though i think

jamenjay
01-27-2003, 01:36 PM
the seat covers are gone now i need to take more pix their is no bra their never was but fuck tacking that boot that was a pain i riped my old on and shit but what do u guys think about doin a white raceing strip or maby viper style and the neon licence frame i spun around so it just lights up the plate cause i got my underbody kit now too pix soon

markmdz89hatch
01-27-2003, 01:51 PM
my personal opinion about racing stripes is that it takes not only the right kind of stripe, but the right kind of car to put a stripe on. IMO, racings stripes (1 or a pair) don't looks too good on the 3G, but certain selective painting can make the car look real sweet and very agressive.

Coroncho80
01-27-2003, 06:56 PM
Cool you got :rice: all you need are some beans! and we'll have a tipical Spanish dinner. Rice and beans! :D

J/K dude. I like it a lot!

jamenjay
01-27-2003, 08:14 PM
yep your dam right its rice im into looks and i dont know shit about motors so i do what i know and i know stereos and interior and body and everything i have done to my car i did myself but u can have your thouts man i agree with u but thats not my cup of tea anymore i did all that shit to my civic and endid up with a 2 page driving record and 2 years no licence some jail time and one huge ass fucking cop chace ........it was still fun thow i always say a cop chace is more fun then canadas wounderland .....or for u U.S.A folks 6 flags anyways my cars a pice of shit anyways if i suped up the motor it would blow up if i get the money i would just do a v-tec swap and intake and shit

dXsquared
01-27-2003, 08:16 PM
whats up with the WHITEPOWER thing? your car is black... are you in the KKK? representin ON! yah baby... see you at the meet!

Travis

Mantis88LX
01-27-2003, 08:41 PM
i like the wheels, what are they from? what kind?

jamenjay
01-28-2003, 01:05 AM
the back rims are 90-91 crx SI rims and they are worth like 500 canadian so people tell me but i got em for 150 with shitty rubber but good till spring when i get 185/60/14 tires nice and cheap cause my bro works at a tire shop and where u talking about the niagra meet in june. im thinkin we need to make it end of april and agian at end of june its nice in april some weekends and thats good cruzin weather not to hot ....dam busted A/Co well i quit my job like 5 hours ago so its only pizza delivery for me for a wile plus im goin to CUBA in april so i have to hold out on spending like a will thow im dumb ispend more then i have .......sutpid VISA.....Dam MASTERCARD......DAM limit increase's

dXsquared
01-28-2003, 08:17 PM
so you are KKK?

Travis

Chrome_thangs
01-28-2003, 11:06 PM
Ya i know right i noticed that shit too!:rant:
Are u some kinda of racist ass punk?
If you aren't, why are you dodging the question?
Are you ashamed?:mad:

Chrome_thangs
01-28-2003, 11:08 PM
And your car looks like shit!:rice:

Otown88LXi
01-28-2003, 11:49 PM
hey man nice 89! ill have pics of my 88 LXi up soon

hey does anyone know a strut bar that will fit for my car besides the one that dc sport makes? if u do get back with me PLEASE!

http://www.vi-online.cjb.net

Vizual Impressionz CC

(Central FL)

jamenjay
01-29-2003, 11:56 AM
no im not KKK if i was i would put the flag on my roof like dukes of hazzard or somthin but where are u getin that im kkk cause of all the white in my car if thats the reasonj well thats just weired cauz maby im black did u ever think maby im black no i dident think so cause i am i haveent been avoiding the question i have been at work and sleeping and out i dont live on the 3geez board ...........well my girlfriend would not agree but really i have a life dont get me wrn 3geez kicks ass i just dont sit and wait for new posts

jamenjay
01-29-2003, 11:58 AM
o yea im not black but i had ya going

BUT I AM CANADIAN 100% CANADIAN MEAT EH !!!!
And no i dont live in a igloo see i dont even know how to spell it damit .............lol

Chrome_thangs
01-29-2003, 08:14 PM
no im not KKK if i was i would put the flag on my roof like dukes of hazzard or somthin but where are u getin that im kkk cause of all the white in my car
:wtf:
No because your Yahoo user name is Whitepower!!

jamenjay
01-29-2003, 09:53 PM
that was a joke and how did u figure that out

jamenjay
01-29-2003, 09:54 PM
nevermind im a dumb ass i figuered it out