PDA

View Full Version : I know it's not a 3G

PortugalHonda
01-27-2003, 05:30 PM
hey guys I haven't really been around for a bit but I just got a new focus 2000 SE Zetec and I cant get the God-damn headlamps out.. They're H$'s now im not stupid, i had H4's in my 3G and my 92 Civic abd they were really easy to remove... but this damn American car i can't seem to get the bulbs out... Anyone else have a Focus on the board? I really wanna get these hyper blue bulbs in!!!

PortugalHonda
01-27-2003, 05:31 PM
I meant to type H4's

Chubs87Accord
01-27-2003, 10:40 PM
you bought a ford over a honda????? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU :lol and if a FOCUS on top of it!!!! damn... if i was gonna buy a ford it would be a taurus ses or a mustang gt.. MAYBE even one of teh new thunderbirds... but never a focus.. its a girls car.. like civics and cabrios :barf:

PortugalHonda
01-28-2003, 06:48 AM
Yes, well with all the mods I've done to my Focus, I'm sure that they've cost more than your whole car does. That and even if you dumped more than 10k into your car, it's still an 86 and it would still be slow..... be cause you're driving it

I've had 2 Honda's. 89 Accord and a 92 Civic.... both I beat the hell out of them and they eventually gave out.....
You?
You're probly still in High school and you think you're cool cuz you have Accord on the back of your car

Remember the Accord is a heritage not a name....

My Accord was PA Auto Racing's car of the month....
Your's just sits in the driveway....and you flipped you carb lid

I have a Zetec engine with 130hp and 140lb/tq
You have a carb...it's slow, I know I had one

Shit my fucking guague cluster is worth more than your car.....

Just becaseu I dont post often doesn't mean I don't know everything there is to know about that car....
Do don't ever diss my Focus bitch

Mantis88LX
01-28-2003, 08:15 AM
:wtf:

Mantis88LX
01-28-2003, 08:17 AM
anyways i personally dont give-a-fuck whos car is "worth" more, i like my accord and i would never sell it for anything else. not trying to start a argument or anything.

carotman
01-28-2003, 08:26 AM
Nice scrapped topic.

Thank you! Come again!