PDA

View Full Version : god damn bumper signals

88AccorD4Life
01-29-2003, 05:52 PM
how the fucc do you get out the damn bumper signal lights i cracked it already there no screws and theres foam shyt under it. :mad:

Chrome_thangs
01-29-2003, 08:00 PM
Calm down man:lol
1)Take out that little piece that pops in & out under your bumper light.
2)If you get low to the ground you can look up in there and see the bottom of the light it self.
3)stick a screw driver in the hole you'll see and unscrew that screw
4)Now the lense should come out!

Chrome_thangs
01-29-2003, 08:04 PM
god damn bumper signals

Not a cool thing to say!:devil:

88AccorD4Life
01-30-2003, 07:44 AM
there is some white foam shyt under it

dXsquared
01-30-2003, 08:25 AM
this is CARB TECH!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU POSTING THAT SHIT IN HERE FOR??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

NEWB's!

Travis

MrBen
01-30-2003, 12:19 PM
Why are you posting something that has nothing to do with his question!?

I tried to take out the bumper signals and cracked it, so I said fuck it and super glued it back on. Shh.

dXsquared
01-30-2003, 12:47 PM
are u talkin to me? he posted in the wrong section... i was letting him know that shit like that goes in the teknical forum... i know its just one guy, but if he does this constantly, it will make for an unorganized board?

is that ok with you?

Travis

88AccorD4Life
01-30-2003, 05:18 PM
any fuccin way i felt like it i did it by mistake and i wanted to find a answer but no 1 has really told me anything but keep me informed:flipa:

Chrome_thangs
01-30-2003, 05:40 PM
Is the lense on your signal orange, or is it clear with the orange on the inside,(like the one in the 3geez logo)?

Chrome_thangs
01-30-2003, 05:42 PM
You might have to lie on your back to see it.

socal3rdgen
01-30-2003, 10:49 PM
i think that the strofoam bumper peice has slid over the hole guys. thats what it sounds like to me.

Blue Impact
01-31-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by 88AccorD4Life
any fuccin way i felt like it i did it by mistake and i wanted to find a answer but no 1 has really told me anything but keep me informed:flipa:

If you don't see the bottom of the light and the screw then I guess you're screwed now so go and jump off a cliff or something. :D

Anyways, the foam thingy-majiggy might've slipped out of place and if it's necessary, put your anger on the foam and not this forum then you might just find the screw. What I mean is that you might have to break off some of the foam to access the screw that holds the lense.

And one more thing. :flipa: too...

88AccorD4Life
01-31-2003, 08:13 PM
i dont know maybe i need to look at it under a lift but right now i could care less just had a dual muffla put on and loving it ran some 4 gauge power wire and ground gettin ready for some 2 12's and a 1000 watt amp. next fill off where all the moldings were with body filler and fix the rear wheel well rust. and then throw my 17 inch chrome rims and do a bunch of other shyt to it. oh yeah:flip:

smufguy
01-31-2003, 08:20 PM
the thread sections speak for themselves anyway so u know what to post where :confused::rolleyes:

Mike's89AccordLX
01-31-2003, 08:28 PM
Well do you have pics of your car? I hope that you made them both functioning mufflas (mufflers to the correct people :)) There's a person in my town (has a green civic with dual mufflers) and his left muffler doesn't work at all and it looks gay as hell. In the mornings or when it's cold outside it looks even more gay. I hope you didn't do the gay route on the dual mufflas:)

88AccorD4Life
02-01-2003, 08:36 PM
no u misunderstood me i ment dual tip muffler. but the honda going to sit for a little now in a couple months im buying a 91 lesabre and drive that in the winter and on shity days but still going to keep it nice and let the honda sit with a cover on it and do things to it while it sits like springs and shyt. i hope to have pictures soon cuz i do everything myself like custom tailights, and gauges and i make my lights pop up and down at differents times. i love the honda adn im going to keep it while i have my new car so i can let people know what a 3g can look like, just drove it tonight horribile out couldn't even go over 70 roads to slippery.:burn:ne way lata:super: