PDA

View Full Version : 89 accord b16a engine/transmission/computer swap

jonholder
01-30-2003, 08:01 PM
I have an 89 Accord, and im looking for the best b16a engine/tranny/compter combo to swap in. Is the b16a the best engine to swap in or is there a better engine to use? Where is the best place to get that combo for my car?
:super:

bobafett
01-30-2003, 10:56 PM
SEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRCCCCCCCHHHHHH

2 identical posts and you obviously havent found the engine swap section of the board! :(

all your questions have already been answered 100 times

dXsquared
01-30-2003, 11:15 PM
plus its in apearence! do u think the car will look beter with the nice B16 under the hood? maybe if you take the hood off! it is a performance or a technical thread! put it in the right forum or get the hell out!

Travis

Jims 86LXI HB
01-31-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by jonholder
I have an 89 Accord, and im looking for the best b16a engine/tranny/compter combo to swap in. Is the b16a the best engine to swap in or is there a better engine to use? Where is the best place to get that combo for my car?
:super:

Welcome to the board.

Just to let you know, when you think you have a question, on anything, do use the search button at the top of the screen and spend a moment to read what has likely already been answered. We have a ton of info, but you have to be willing to look.

Also, you cannot create posts that deal with subjects not relevant to that section of the board. Engine swap talk goes in the engine swap section. Don't worry lot's of people make the mistake once, now you've learned not to.

Here's a place to buy what your asking for.

http://www.osakajdmmotors.com/