PDA

View Full Version : time limit?

Chubs87Accord
01-31-2003, 10:58 PM
ok, i was just posting in the jersey meet updsate thread.. i posted once, then went to post something else ina differnt post (same thread) that had nothing to do with the first post of teh night and it got denied and said "blah blah you have to wait 60 second befor posting again blah blah"

simply put so i dont curse or anything:

:burn: :wtf: :mad: :gay: :barf: :flipa: :chainsaw: :confused: :stick: :pissed:

basically i think this rule sucks if you couldnt follow the pictures about how i feel about it.. i think it serves no important purpose and just wasted my time having to wait a freakin minute to post again.. usually you wouldnt even notice.. but i did and dont like it

Chubs87Accord
01-31-2003, 11:00 PM
and i know that some people like to freak out when someone says they dont like something... but in all fairness this is like the only thing ive found and dont like

2old_honda
02-01-2003, 12:31 AM
it is there so people dont mass spam the board, or if you double clicked the "submit reply" button it prevents double posting.

Mike's89AccordLX
02-01-2003, 12:55 AM
yep that's why the site has it.

Jims 86LXI HB
02-01-2003, 01:15 AM
I have always killed/deleted double posts as part of my moderator duties. Trouble is now I can only do it in the section's I moderate.

I think a additional motive is to try and learn people to not post at few sentances than to create another post where they continue. That is the other reason we have the edit button.

Chubs87Accord
02-01-2003, 02:38 AM
true.. sorry about that.. caught me off gaurd, it came up and i was like WTF?!.. jim feel free to delete this thread and take away 3 post counts.. im a retard :lol