PDA

View Full Version : Cdns?? adn Easterners here?

killerb09
05-24-2002, 04:30 AM
just wiondering....been on this board and the 2 previous just windering if anyone on here is from Atlantic canada???

Dana
05-24-2002, 05:25 PM
I am, and I have the only 88ltd accord:flash:

Dana
05-24-2002, 05:35 PM
hey, if you have done any mods,could you give me a line on where you are getting your parts. I'm looking for a hedder but noone seems to have one for my 88.:mad:

87accordlxph
05-24-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Dana
hey, if you have done any mods,could you give me a line on where you are getting your parts. I'm looking for a hedder but noone seems to have one for my 88.:mad:

Pacesetter has a header and cat back system exhaust for your car

check out this Cnd'n site

http://www.psychotic-racing.com/

You can also read the mods of what other 3rd genners have for your ride.

-Mike

killerb09
05-27-2002, 03:46 AM
what part of NB are you from???
I go to UNB in F'ton adn had my car up there last winter...
and what the heck is a accord LTD?
lol

I've got a line on some parts but they are top Secret...lol I get pretty good prices from a friend up there

Dana
05-27-2002, 03:29 PM
i'm from SJ, NB. now take it easy on me and my ltd "lol"
This accord is a Canadian Limited Eddition...meaning "you can't get parts for it". let me put it to you this way it is an exi without the sunroof and the fuel injection. talk to ya

killerb09
05-29-2002, 03:15 AM
that sucks thats the one thing i like about the LXI....pwr sunroof...lol

actually I'm thinking on gettign a coupe LE fully loaded with no sunroof....didn't make sense to me at first but it does now...lol

only proabalem is that the interior is completely stripped...only thing in it is the dash adn steering wheel....lol but it just gives me ideas..

cruise on over to
http://unb-icar.myip.org/

its the club page to our UNB car club that was started like 2 years ago....

CoAsTeR
06-02-2002, 05:34 PM
I'm near toronto, ontario... lets meet up in montreal... hehehe I won't go no further! :P~~~

killerb09
06-03-2002, 04:00 AM
Damn Central Cdns thinking they are sooo cool since they have over half the population....lol