PDA

View Full Version : finally! new system lol

jays87
02-01-2003, 11:55 AM
i finally got rid of my old system ept my rear speakers and head unit at the moment but this is wut i got right now! 2 12" earthquake tremmors running off a pioneer amp which is going to be replaced by a boss! but my old subs were 2 12" boss audio and they are up for sale box and everything for $200 i am going to post a pic of my setup this week sometime cause my firiend got a digi so now i a going all out wit it! lol

jason

89AccordNate
02-01-2003, 04:37 PM
lolololololol

Was that funny? I Dont know.

Nate.

jays87
02-02-2003, 05:20 PM
wuts so funny?

n88accordLX-i
02-03-2003, 12:12 AM
Hahaha :lol

87DXHatch
02-03-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by jays87
wuts so funny?

Your rampant use of "lol" where it is totally out of place, or unnecessary. You've fallen victim to the same disease that the majority of people of the net have fallen victim to: the mother-frickin' lol bug.

I can't stand it! You go to ANY damn chat room or Java game room and everyone is just shitting out "lol"s and "lmao"s and "lmgdmfao rotmff"s... it pisses me off SO bad because you KNOW these wackos aren't just laughing their frickin' faces off when people say the stupidest things. I hate it.

Hey Nate, want to take over the internet with me?

goldyaccord
02-03-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by 87DXHatch
Your rampant use of "lol" where it is totally out of place, or unnecessary. You've fallen victim to the same disease that the majority of people of the net have fallen victim to: the mother-frickin' lol bug.

I can't stand it! You go to ANY damn chat room or Java game room and everyone is just shitting out "lol"s and "lmao"s and "lmgdmfao rotmff"s... it pisses me off SO bad because you KNOW these wackos aren't just laughing their frickin' faces off when people say the stupidest things. I hate it.

Hey Nate, want to take over the internet with me?

I was just about to say the same.

n88accordLX-i
02-03-2003, 06:12 PM
I always say "Hehehe" or "hahah" never LOL though, cuz its kinda ghey! :rolleyes: :lol

87DXHatch
02-03-2003, 08:21 PM
I ONLY use "lol" if I actually laugh out loud. I won't use it if I chuckle, or if I think it's humorous. For those I reserve "haha" and "hahahahahaha"

89AcCOrDmike
02-03-2003, 08:32 PM
i'd have to agree, the rampant use of "lol" has gotten out of hand, Laugh out loud, should indeed be saved for when you actually, laugh out loud, not giggle over your new system.

Thank you again nate for pointing out peoples stupidity, your input is always valued and appreciated.

86hatchbackLXi
02-13-2003, 09:46 PM
your right lol, anyone should laugh out loud at that stereo and you should replace it