PDA

View Full Version : choke vaccum diagram?? A20A1 or shepherd79 help

Mantis88LX
02-01-2003, 02:36 PM
does anyone have a picture showing all the vaccum lines that control the choke? i looked and tehre is only like 3 vaccum lines connected to the choke. but then they run to the hard line, im confused as were to plug them on the carb when i do the "How to remove vaccum lines" since i will be removing the hard lines. i already know how to keep vaccum secondaries, now just need to know were to plug the lines for the choke. i need to know this alteast sometime tonight or early morning, cuz tommorow its gonna be like 60 degrees and i want to do this while its warm out.

also does the black box control the choke? or is the black box just emissions shit. thanx

A20A1
02-01-2003, 03:43 PM
I'm not sure on that... keep the choke pulgged in... I gave you some info in a diffrent thread you made so read them all.

oh and try not to post so many seperate threads that are so closely related to what you are doing.

MrBen
02-01-2003, 05:09 PM
Maybe he is trying to get unbiased opinions from different people. No harm there.

shepherd79
02-02-2003, 05:43 AM
well, the only thing i can say is plug the choke, don't take it out. Make sure that electrical wire still connected.
try this way, if that doesn't work. we will figure out something else.

Mantis88LX
02-02-2003, 09:44 AM
ok today it feels like sunmmer, so im gonna devote all today ot this project.

im gonna remove all the lines except the ones i need, i will plug the vaccum lines for the choke for now and see if it works if not it wont hurt to drive like that for awhile till i figure it out.

thanx guys for helpin, and sorry i've went post crazy lately here in the carb forum. lol