PDA

View Full Version : Open Season On Yellow

Y3G
02-05-2003, 03:48 PM
I'm changing the color of my car no more yellow accord
when it goes in its geting painted that Audi grey color that is on the TT actualy its about the same color as the background on 3gees. Any one who wants to paint the car yellow go ahead

blazin3gen
02-05-2003, 04:38 PM
noooooooo your car is unique ;)

johndej
02-05-2003, 05:35 PM
your going to have to change all your stuff after that, cause you wouldn't have a yellow 3g. oh well, post some pics after your done, i would like to see how that color goes on our cars.

scandalcat1
02-05-2003, 05:37 PM
True...your car is quite unique. On the other hand, the color you suggested would be nice with some tight 18in. Konig Caffeines, old style.

86accord4dr
02-05-2003, 11:30 PM
yeah... the yellow was cool, but will all the damn yellow sunfires out there... eeeesh

i totally agree with your TT choice that shit is nice. what rims do you have on it now (well not NOW cuz it's winter and you probably have the snow set-up) but you know what i mean

Micah 89LXi
02-05-2003, 11:39 PM
dude you were like my hero...im soo dissillusioned right now..whats wrong with your yellow 3g...i was gona go yellow...argh...noooooo

86accord4dr
02-05-2003, 11:52 PM
but now you have even more reason... to live his legacy

89AccordLXI666
02-06-2003, 08:41 AM
True dat... I personaly thought the yellow 3Gee looked pretty tight, that was cool, cuz u never see a yellow 3gee around, it's very rare, like for example the 89 Accord SE-i that a rare model to find, and I compair it to this yellow 3gee cuz it's unique and it's rare to find a yellow 3 gee... C'mon guy's how many yellow 3geez do u acually see pimpin da streets..... none right? Well that's why this one is special.... but hey go with what makes u happy bro, I think the grey color will look pretty sweet. Definitly post up some pics when u get it painted... Lataz

Y3G
02-07-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by 86accord4dr
yeah... the yellow was cool, but will all the damn yellow sunfires out there... eeeesh

i totally agree with your TT choice that shit is nice. what rims do you have on it now (well not NOW cuz it's winter and you probably have the snow set-up) but you know what i mean
There are to many yellow cars out now. i painted mine yellow before the new yellow car craze hit. Also the yellow made me a magnet for every cop in the grater niagara area! I've been playing around with diffrent idea for new paint and ended on the tt grey

Originally posted by Micah 89LXi
dude you were like my hero...im soo dissillusioned right now..whats wrong with your yellow 3g...i was gona go yellow...argh...noooooo]

as he said Pick Up where i let off!!!Just because i'm changing my color doe'snt mean that you cant paint your car yellow. I would love to see another Yellow3g.Yes my car is unique but it's time to evolve! this snake has to shed hi yellow skin!:cool:

Mike's89AccordLX
02-07-2003, 04:14 PM
I think your car will be sweet with either color. I like that metallic silver on the Audi TT. I was going to paint my car Ice Metallic Silver this spring but I might change it b/c there's a lot of silver cars in town.

Y3G
02-07-2003, 04:27 PM
And if anyone wants the paint it is A honda color i think its called phoenix yellow.It is the same yellow used on the type-r integras, civics and the yellow on the s2000 and nsx

AccordEpicenter
02-07-2003, 09:53 PM
I honestly hated the yellow... That grey you were thinking of sounds awesome, very JDM ish....