PDA

View Full Version : My Wrecked 3gee Soon To Be Fixed!!!

HondaBoy
02-05-2003, 09:14 PM
well of course some of u have heard that i wrecked my 3gee. well yesterday i had a guy from the body shop come look at it. today i went and got the estimate. although it was about $1900, i am still going to have it fixed. i can save $340 if i get the parts from this junk yard that i have the hook up with. for a right rear quarter panel, floor pan, bumper cover, bumper, and right rear suspension, and a tail light, he will let me take all of it for $250. and the thing is my grandma wants to get it fixed. she wont let me get rid of it so i might as well do the damn thang. they are going to throw in a free frame alignment. also they are going to fix the crooked pop-up headlight, fix my dented roof, and fix the rest of the small dents and scrapes on the body. they use DuPont paints and come with something like a lifetime warrantee. they dont do a piss por job cuz ive seen some of their work. and it was not macco style. they said it wasnt all that bad, they were expecting worse. infact they have a datsun that is worse that they are almost done with. when i went a few days ago they started it and are not almost done. they are ASE certified and dont do half ass jobs. i am going to ask if they can mold my sides skirts on while they are fixing it. also i think i will get my black moldings painted the same color as the car.

89AccordNate
02-05-2003, 09:22 PM
ATLEAST YOUR KEEPING IT HONDA. OR ATLEAST ASIAN

Nate.

HondaBoy
02-16-2003, 09:22 PM
ok here the deal on my car gettin fixed. since my grandma is payin for it, its not going to get done right away. :(. well im thinking before summer comes around i will have it fixed. as for the side skirts getting molded to the car, im not shur on that. i will definatly get em painted the same as the car but i guess it will still look cool with them just put on there regular. i want my black trim painted, and my spoiler that ive had painted the same as the car. they will fix my headlight bracket for free and if i need it, they will do engine work too. this place it like all in one. the thing is, getting a new car is more expensive. getting a used car is cheap, but more than likely i will have expensive problems on one. my car only has 88000 original miles and everything works and is good. so might as well fix this cuz all the necessaries have been replaced and has had too much money put into it to be thrown away. HEY NATE, IS THAT A CONVERTIBLE? LOOKS SWEET IN THE PIC.THAT REMINDS ME OF A COUPE 3GEE TURNED CABRIO I SAW AT A CAR SHOW MANY YEARS BACK.

Mike89Accordcom
02-17-2003, 12:23 AM
Least your keeping it, good boy!