PDA

View Full Version : Glow pedals

toastyghost
05-24-2002, 05:46 PM
My friend got APC glow pedals in his 01 Civic and they look sweet as shit but I'm wondering if they would work on my pedals. I would go ahead and get them except I had a shitty time of getting my regular racing pedals on, especially the clutch one. I had to remove and invert all the little mounting brackets on the back of it to make it big enough to get it around that weird lump on the back of the clutch pedal. Anyone who has tried to install these kind of pedals probably knows what I'm talking about... Is there any reason why the glow pedals wouldn't fit if I did the same jerry-rigging that I did with my current ones? Anyone who has glow pedals please tell me what you did to get the bastards to fit, if you did anything special at all. Thanks.

89AccordLXI666
05-24-2002, 07:24 PM
What I did is remove 2 of the springs and it wenton just fine,I dunno if the ones u have or wanna buy will come with springs, but I'm like 99.9% sure it does, so If it does just take 2 of the springs off and they should fit just fine. Hope it works out 4 u bro, Peace! :) :D ;) :p :pimp: :super: :smokin: :wave:

toastyghost
05-25-2002, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to get my pedals and gauge faces (the PCP (http://www.procarparts.com/) ones) as soon as I get my next paycheck!