PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Racing Car Club

BensAccordLxi
02-06-2003, 11:35 AM
Here is my Car Club. I've just started it and have not really looked for any members. The pics of my car are when it was stock and when it was wrecked. My car is now black with black wheels. It looks alot different now. I will have pics of it soon.
http://www.geocities.com/midnight_racing_car_club/

BensAccordLxi
02-06-2003, 03:29 PM
Any one else in a car club?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
02-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Are u starting a club or a team? Just Curious!! I think club's sucks! Just my opinion. BTW! I think this should be in Off-Topic Section.

BensAccordLxi
02-06-2003, 03:47 PM
I did this so I could show my car. The only pic I have online is the one for my Car Club. It has nothing to do with trying to get people in it. This thread is to show off some pics.

tk89acc
02-06-2003, 08:12 PM
Im in a club. Its called Kontradictions..click on the moving word in my sig for the site.

87hatch
02-07-2003, 07:42 AM
the crew i run with is called SWARM racing mostly all hondas,theres only 2 3rd gen cars in it my accord and a 90 prelude

Twisted 87lxi
02-07-2003, 08:17 AM
LoL, how weird, my crews name in Midnight Racing too, and we're outta Reno. I've also been on teams Inertia, Fusion and Twisted (hence the "Twisted" in my sn). Midnight Racing is the only large team that i've really been a part of, we've got around 25-30 fixed rides including mine.

Neuspeed007
02-09-2003, 11:37 AM
I was offered to be in a club, but they represented Revteck ad i turned it down cause i dont work on my car enough and i personally have nuthin to do with racing for now

There s a club here named Midnight Club they spot there own decals and stuff too

87accordHB
02-19-2003, 09:22 PM
This is my car club, my 3g isnt in it because it doesnt meet the standards....you car must be slammed

87accordHB
02-19-2003, 09:38 PM
my Xtreme (http://www.vertically-challenged.com/rides/rideshouston/boner/boner.html)

this is the link directly to my pictures of my s10

The club im in is HERE (http://www.vertically-challenged.com/)
Click on the logo, then rides, then the Tx state, then Houston Chapter, there you will find our members ride for the Houston Chapter, I might switch to Lufkin since its closer to where i moved.
So far done:
Air bag suspension
Custom Ttop
Custom ground effects
Custom Tail lights in bumper

furture ideas:
Further Body slam
New sound system
Possibilty of a new paint job.

$$$$ is the problem. Im considering selling it to a member. More money for the 3g.

superaccord
02-19-2003, 09:57 PM
yea im in a car club called "got rice?"
members cars are:
Black cherry 4 door 90 civic
95 Honda civic HB
91 honda civic HB (H22A)
89 Honda Accord Lxi(b18a being built for turbo)
90 HOnda civic HB(b16)
87 honda Accord 4 door
91 Acura integra
93 honda prelude(h22a)

if you want to know more about these cars just ask me... i'll tell you... write me an email if your really that interested at [email protected], i should get some pictures up soon...

racingsoloII
02-20-2003, 09:03 AM
I am president of a club in va. called Cyndicate Racing . We curently have 14 members , and I am the only accord , and we only have one other honda. We have been around for two years and curently are putting together a car to race in Scca club rally , as well as participating in grassroots motorsports's $2003 challenge. We pulled our web site down because we gave up all our sponsors , but we are about to put a new one up tonight , so this link should work www.cyndicateracing.com . Good luck with your club (there is a midnight racing in my town as well , I think it is trade marked though because it is the name of their prezes buisness) .
p

Project-LXi
02-20-2003, 02:05 PM
I think there is a video game called Midnight Racing Club.

87accordHB
02-20-2003, 02:07 PM
yah its somthing like that. hey project Lxi,...what is that in ur avator?

BensAccordLxi
02-20-2003, 03:36 PM
The game is Midnight Club and the idea of my car clubs name was started in 99.

Twisted 87lxi
02-20-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by BensAccordLxi
The game is Midnight Club and the idea of my car clubs name was started in 99.

Pickey Pickey now arent we? :stick:

3rdGenMartyr
02-21-2003, 01:23 AM
My Club link is in my sig, and it's pretty much for anyone who likes to mod they're car in any little way possible, as long as it looks good to them..... the racing part is just ot make it sound good, i think im the only one who even races, besides harold, and i just whooped a 93 integra through the middle of peavly, MO and all i got is air

looking for members all the time, drop me a line

i also agree that this should be in off topic, but since it's here, i might as well put in a plug for my club, if we don't get some people we're gonna kill it

89AccordLXI666
02-21-2003, 10:39 PM
I'd Join your club 3rdGenMartyr, if I lived alot closer to you.... I might start up my own team I was thinking about it and had a few Idea's I was thinking of making a 3 gee team from New England that way we are all in range people who live in the New England area... I dunno it's just a thought... anyone from New England have any Idea's or perhaps are willing to give this a shot? Lataz