PDA

View Full Version : Azalea Fest Meet: Palatka

Vanilla Sky
02-07-2003, 04:45 AM
ok... the first weekend of march we have the Azalea Festival goin on here... there's almost always a car show, and usually good music and lots of food... please reply if you are interested in this meet... again, first weekend in march... i will post more details as soon as i get around to finding them

Vanilla Sky
02-07-2003, 04:58 AM
ok, it's not the first week in march, it's the second...

here's the link to the homepage http://www.flazaleafest.com/

the schedule isn't set up, but like i said, there's usually at least one good band, and a pretty good classic car show, so i figured you guys might be interested... there is also a link to a map of palatka.... we're easy to find, and juan and rooz may have thier cars up and running by this time... maybe enter a few cars into the car show and see what happens... great fun

Vanilla Sky
02-08-2003, 07:05 PM
isn't anybody interested?

Vanilla Sky
02-13-2003, 11:00 PM
please, at least reply with your disinterest

3G Jester
02-13-2003, 11:35 PM
just monitar the number of views....also...make a nerw thread....im from CT--i could never make it....but i can tell u that a "MARCH FLORIDA MEET" would be clearer then something about flowers...:confused:

Vanilla Sky
02-14-2003, 12:20 AM
azalea fest.. it's a festival held here in town... that's why it has that title... i just checked the schedule for it, and it's got nothing goin on other than food and some lame bands... so scratch the idea... it doesn't even look appealing to me... i'm only 5 minutes away