PDA

View Full Version : English versions of my photoshopped projects!

Paul Aerodeck86
02-09-2003, 03:40 PM
Now i have completly english versions of my pages with photoshopped project! Big thanks for the help with translating this pages goes to '89AccordLX(Rus)! He make incredible work and translate all my russian text to english! Thanks again!

C-West Bodykit:
http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda/photos/bodykit3.jpg
http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda/ph_bodykit3.html

Invader Bodykit:
http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda/photos/bodykit2.jpg
http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda/ph_bodykit2.html

Enjoy!

gruvmstr206
02-09-2003, 04:00 PM
nice work buddy!

89AccordLvr
02-09-2003, 04:15 PM
whats so special bout photoshop pictures will it ever be really on a car

88LXiHB
02-09-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordLvr

Hes just showing us his work man...

'89AccordLX(Rus)
02-09-2003, 04:35 PM
Even though the body kits Paul photoshops onto his car may never make it into the real world, it allows him to experiment with different shapes and lines. It was stated previously by some people that some companies will custom mold fiberglass body kits for their customers. By experimenting in the way Paul is doing it, people (those who trully are serious about making their Accord look unique) can judge what kind of design they want and predict how well it will work with the car. And finally, so far I think Paul is one of the few who seriously photoshops popular body kits from other cars onto the Accord and it is rather interesting to see what these unreal additions do to the appearance of the Accord. It may not be real but it is definitely interesting and enjoyable to look at. :D

Without an audience, the artist is simply another member of the crowd. :smokin:

:D-LUDE
02-09-2003, 06:33 PM
Ive been to your site even when it was in russian, i liked the lay out heaps of nice pics too. So what was faster the prelude or the BMW? i would like to say the prelude.

A20A1
02-09-2003, 08:24 PM
nice work... I think the rear spoiler looks a little off angle.

Micah 89LXi
02-09-2003, 09:39 PM
man areodecks are sexy..U.S. never gets half the awsome models everywhere else does

Micah 89LXi
02-09-2003, 09:40 PM
aero*...i think it looks 10 times better than the civic of that year..they just flow soo much better

Blue Impact
02-09-2003, 10:57 PM
Nice work, Paul.

Bullfrog
02-09-2003, 11:20 PM
paul and '89AccordLX(Rus), i commend you on such fine work and for sharring it with the rest of the 3geez community. The work you put into your cars and website are unbeliveable...please keep up the good work....ive thanked you before but this deserves another round of applause...the pics look very stylish and would look good on accords if they were made for us...with the gauges also thank you for the outdated discusting hard and pointless english system MPH that we all love dearly in the us even though metric is so much better.....ok enough of that....btw im assuming(even though thats not good to do) that paul and 89 do speak or at least understand english to be on the board...sorry stupid question anyhow.....im shutting up and going to go

:wave:

'89AccordLX(Rus)
02-10-2003, 01:41 PM
Bullfrog,

Both Paul and I are from Russia, yet I live in Houston, TX and he lives in Moscow. Both of us understand English quiet well. I can even talk english (heh, amazing what an english-based society will teach you). Don't bestow upon me the valors I don't deserve, since I am only translating Paul's work and helping slightly to keep stuff running smooth. :D Also, for those who asked about the Prelude vs. BMW race, the text will be translated to English pretty soon and you will be able to find out the results. :stick:

Thanks for the recognition guys, it really helps to know that our work is appreciated. :smokin:

accordlx
02-10-2003, 04:21 PM

I have to interject on this one. What is so special about his photoshop is that he can even do photoshop as well as he can. the second thing that I find special is that he takes the time to create his dreams and share them with us. The most special thing that I find special about Pauls work is that he takes time to translate all his work into english.

I know of very few people that would take the time to make their website in 2 different languages. You should really take the time to check out his site. You will most likely find that his site (with full Accord shop manual) will give you more insight in how to work on your car than most any site you will find including the official Honda Motor Company website.

uneek
02-10-2003, 06:10 PM
accordlx quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to interject on this one. What is so special about his photoshop is that he can even do photoshop as well as he can. the second thing that I find special is that he takes the time to create his dreams and share them with us. The most special thing that I find special about Pauls work is that he takes time to translate all his work into english.

I know of very few people that would take the time to make their website in 2 different languages. You should really take the time to check out his site. You will most likely find that his site (with full Accord shop manual) will give you more insight in how to work on your car than most any site you will find including the official Honda Motor Company website.

Yet that is just so true I mean their is a few off the top of my hand i can name Travis,Chris(pearldrop), and paul that are dedacated to their 3gee, I just got me a 90 Civic lxi for 300 bucks with a blow'n motor and my dad has a 90 Civic with a messed up transmission and interior so I'm going to sell 1 of the 3 we have and spend it on the 3gee accord :-)

87accordHB
02-10-2003, 06:55 PM
what program do you use? i wanna play around with that...let me know!

uneek
02-10-2003, 07:03 PM
87accordHB what program do you use? i wanna play around with that...let me know!

Photoshop, and Photoimpact either or Photoshop is very good if you know how to use it.

Bullfrog
02-11-2003, 11:56 PM
(rus) after rereading my post when iwas wake i know it sounded odd, because i typed it out so late at night,but still its people like you that take the extra step to help a fellow member or do something like paul's photoshop stuff and share it that makes being a 3geez memeber worth while