PDA

View Full Version : done swap

Morpheus
02-09-2003, 04:55 PM
alrigth i know h22a swap is ridicualously hard but ive a seen a pic of a white accord with one in it. i also think i hear the guy who did was in toronto (not sure). Is there a performance shop in toronto that deals with our cars and would know how to do this swap?

89accordboi
02-11-2003, 10:17 PM
look in the fucking phone book

Elijah
02-11-2003, 11:17 PM
Dont scare the kid acccordboi it is just that it cost so much and so much custom work that its not worth it just do a bseries swap if ur going to do one.

yaxley
02-12-2003, 09:20 AM
Call my friend Tom he runs a performance shop by yonge and major mac he does honda swaps. He was going to do that swap for me but I cant spend that kind of money.
his # is 416-999-9985
tell him Mael sent you he should hook you up.
Peace

Morpheus
02-16-2003, 06:34 PM
thanx, i wish i could do it now but i gotta work some to get some $$$$ speed cost $$$$!

carotman
02-16-2003, 07:34 PM
wow, what a kind and helpful reply

netfreak
02-16-2003, 10:21 PM
If someone actually gets the H22A done, please let us know the price and time it took. If there's someone who is able to do the swap, I may someday invest in another 3g and take a loooong road trip to have it done.

djsbon
02-23-2003, 04:34 PM
yo who's that hot chick with nice boobs on accordboi's avatar thingy? dang, that shit is WACK.

SiCReX
02-23-2003, 09:08 PM
thats accordfags dream girl right there...

i was talkin to some guys saturday night and they said they could hook me up with an h22 swap for like 2400 bucks, everything legit. i'm gonna give them a call in the next couple of days.

Jims 86LXI HB
02-23-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by SiCReX
thats accordfags dream girl right there...

i was talkin to some guys saturday night and they said they could hook me up with an h22 swap for like 2400 bucks, everything legit. i'm gonna give them a call in the next couple of days.

What the heck is the first part about?:confused:

Minimum price for the H22 engine/tranny is $1850, you need custom axles and custom mounts not to mention how to ecu the thing.

$2400 would be a heck of a price to install a H22 into a 5th gen where its a drop in install and no custom stuff.

SiCReX
02-23-2003, 10:23 PM
i know but they were tellin me they can get me my shit cheaper than any other jdm engine dealer. I'm gonna talk to them and see whats goin on with that. they told me fuck the b20, and go with the b18. they had a clean ass swap in their hatch.

SiCReX
02-23-2003, 10:24 PM
that bitch is fuckin FAST too. everything is stripped inside except for the instrument cluster and the 2 front seats.

gregstoofast
02-24-2003, 12:50 PM
i can get a usdm h22a,5-speed,wiring harness,and the ecu for only............$500 bucks from a guy that wrecked his lude

SiCReX
02-24-2003, 11:36 PM
I dont want no broken h22

gregstoofast
02-25-2003, 09:00 AM
its not broke....he cranked it up and let me rev it as high as i wanted....damn thing sounds good when it hits rev limiter...but its a stong motor...so how much would it cost to do the h22 swap in a 3g accord???not including the price of the motor

SiCReX
02-28-2003, 01:44 PM
you would have to go and ask around at some shops.

Morpheus
03-01-2003, 06:43 AM
im thinking stolen H22a if its taht cheap

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-01-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Morpheus
im thinking stolen H22a if its taht cheap

Just go for a B Series Engine! All that H22 crap is overrated & waste of money! Just getting the engine in there is a hassle with the custom work that needs to be made. Then if u do get it in you have to worry about the wiring!! And after all that work you have 160 at the wheels maybe!! Don't forget the carb to efi conversion!! Just hook that A20 up!! You will be fine!!

smufguy
03-01-2003, 07:36 AM
jimmy i thought that H22 dropped in to the 4th gen too :D :D :D hehehe i got one lil 4th gen. hehehe.

Morpheus
03-02-2003, 12:45 PM
hook the A20 up? The A20's got no potential cause it wasn't built to do any thing but haul groceries. I've heard of people putting 20 pounds of boost into it and still running high 12's at best. What a waste! You could build an NA B16a that would keep up. I dunno about u guys but i dont wanna get burned by stock civic Si's. But it depends on whether you care about speed or looks. Sure if u wanna do all show no go A20 is fine. Yah maybe a crappy H22a will only give u 160 at the wheels stock but if u blow 20 lbs into it'll smoke the A20's time. H22a is the only way to get an edge over other FF Honda rice.

SiCReX
03-03-2003, 11:44 PM
ummm whoever told you h22s get 160 hp at the wheels is full of shit and you are stupid for listening. stock h22s get around 180-170 to the wheels. your a retard, tell me how a b16 has only 20 less hp at the wheels(140hp) when there is a 40 or 50 hp difference at the flywheel. me personally I think im gonna be gettin rid of my 3g :( and im gonna be gettin a 90-93 integra, 92-95 civic hatchback, or an 88-91 prelude. whichever one I get will have an H22. anyone got any ideas on which car to get?

Jims 86LXI HB
03-04-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by SiCReX
ummm whoever told you h22s get 160 hp at the wheels is full of shit and you are stupid for listening. stock h22s get around 180-170 to the wheels. your a retard, tell me how a b16 has only 20 less hp at the wheels(140hp) when there is a 40 or 50 hp difference at the flywheel. me personally I think im gonna be gettin rid of my 3g :( and im gonna be gettin a 90-93 integra, 92-95 civic hatchback, or an 88-91 prelude. whichever one I get will have an H22. anyone got any ideas on which car to get?

So he's stupid and retarded, why are so many of your posts harsh. We have rules here, member conduct rules, it's a violation to treat other members like you just have. And calling turfnsurf a jackass the other day wasn't right either. Consider this a warning to change your ways on this board, or be banned.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-04-2003, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB
So he's stupid and retarded, .

Thanz Jim! :lol :wave:

smufguy
03-04-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB
Consider this a warning to change your ways on this board, or be banned.

wow talk about crackdown. Seems like rules are getting more stricter. :eek:

Morpheus
03-04-2003, 11:59 AM
just to let you know dumb fuck I did think that was low power, but when ur buying an H22a for as cheap as possible you can expect problems. My fuckin' point wasn't worrying about stupid numbers just the fact that the H22a is better. On top of all that shit if ur gonna put 3rd gen accord down they why don't u post ur bullshit somewhere else. By the way dumbass u'd have better luck fitting a H22a in you 3rd gen than a teg, so go cry about that technicality you missed. (Nice of the moderaters to agree with him, I appreciate that)

Jims 86LXI HB
03-04-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by smufguy
wow talk about crackdown. Seems like rules are getting more stricter. :eek:

marc49
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member Conduct

1. You will not post any messages that are discriminating, obscene, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.

2. Fellow Members are to be treated with respect at all times.

__________________________________________________ __

This isn't the first time he's taken a pot shot at a member, take a look at his past posts and you'll find where he lashed out at turfnsmurf, no one warned him then, but should have. The rules aren't getting more strict, I'm enforcing rules we already have. He has been warned and has a chance to fly straight. We have member conduct rules for a reason.

smufguy
03-04-2003, 03:02 PM
i agree with you Jim. but its gonna get a lil hard to get used to esp for people of that nature. Not pointing fingers at anyone.

Jims 86LXI HB
03-05-2003, 10:11 AM
just to let you know dumb fuck I did think that was low power, but when ur buying an H22a for as cheap as possible you can expect problems. My fuckin' point wasn't worrying about stupid numbers just the fact that the H22a is better. On top of all that shit if ur gonna put 3rd gen accord down they why don't u post ur bullshit somewhere else. By the way dumbass u'd have better luck fitting a H22a in you 3rd gen than a teg, so go cry about that technicality you missed. (Nice of the moderaters to agree with him, I appreciate that)

Nice of the moderators to agree with him? :huh: I wasn't agreeing with him at all. I was being beligerant in pointing out how he was WRONGING you in the very first sentance of my reply to him. I would never say that about any member here. Frankly I have reason to agree with you on the things he attacked you on. Ok are we clear on that:werd:

Now,.......why the hell would you sit and read how he got warned and you yourself turn around and do pretty much the same thing? Near as I can tell, you went back and totally edited your post after I did my reply right below yours, cause I sure as heck would have noticed your tone then. Yeah your pissed, but that is not your GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD. Plenty of people here have been attacked to and have been able to respond without BREAKING THE RULES!!! And you really complicate things by NOT allowing yourself to recieive pm's. I wanted to talk to you about your post, but since I can't do that I have to give you a warning that if you contunue to talk to other members like that in the future, you will be banned. He didn't have the right to violate the rules, and neither do you.

Morpheus
03-05-2003, 11:35 AM
ok i'm cool on that. what's pm's?

Jims 86LXI HB
03-05-2003, 03:29 PM
ok i'm cool on that. what's pm's?

PM='s private messages You need to go into your profile and click yes to receiving private messages from board members. It is the system that lets you send a receive messages on the board itself (not email). If you can't fix your profile to receive pm's email 87accordlxi (joe) and ask him if he can fix it for you, I tried to fix it, but could not.