PDA

View Full Version : Exhast Question

uneek
02-10-2003, 02:22 PM
Alright I am probly going to be laughed at for asking this but this board is informational so please be nice and my question is this, my dad has a 85 and 87 Civic hatch in the yard my my exhast pipe finally went out on me, I had like cracks in it and all and like their was rust all over (it was the original exhast) and it just like cracked off i didn't think this would happen untill when i came to a stop at a red light some1 started flashing their high beems at me and got out and he said look pointed and the exhast was all the way on the ground so i picked it up put it in car and it was so loud, i liked it that loud it sounded mean as hell, but my question is that if i took the exhast off the civic will they work for my car? thanks.

dXsquared
02-10-2003, 02:24 PM
probably not...

Travis

Scotts88WhiteLX-i
02-10-2003, 05:49 PM
my friend ahd a 96 civic that he drove around for the longest time without a muffler......

89AcCOrDmike
02-10-2003, 06:13 PM
i hate it when people don't have mufflers, it sounds like a tin can filled with shit. The deep sound is the way to go....as for the muffler, it probably won't fit

SiCReX
02-10-2003, 07:55 PM
umm i used to have a Focuz muffler it was so nice sounding and it was DEEP! until my car got jacked and they hacksawed it off... you know what though? it sounds the fuckin SAME! only a little bit louder and I actually like it but it looks a little bit ghetto from the back so I will probably get a tip to put on there just for looks.