PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that the jdm b20a manual tranny is hard to get.

1986hbdx
02-10-2003, 03:20 PM
Is it true that the jdm b20a manual tranny is hard to get.
I ask because i am about to do the swap, and i only like manual transmission.:cool:

carotman
02-10-2003, 05:20 PM
<span style="voice-decoration:sarcastic">Nah they are really easy to come by... people just post wrong information just to mislead you in all those posts</span>

Coroncho80
02-10-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by carotman
<span style="voice-decoration:sarcastic">Nah they are really easy to come by... people just post wrong information just to mislead you in all those posts</span>

::>> being the sacastic sommamombiach that I am, I reply::>> Man, I thought they were hard to find! :D

mykwikcoupe
02-10-2003, 08:48 PM
not that anyone will care but I got one:flip:
sorry I am just having a really bad day. Kinda like nate everyday

Jims 86LXI HB
02-10-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by mykwikcoupe
not that anyone will care but I got one:flip:
sorry I am just having a really bad day. Kinda like nate everyday

Now that was funny:lol

I've never really thought about doing a swap into my 3g, but I still know the manuel trans for the B20a is hard to find. Obviciously(ms) they made allot more auto's than manuels. I wouldn't be surprised if they the manuels were only 5% of production.

BOLINKXR-89LXI
02-10-2003, 10:18 PM
:) I got so lucky I found mine I called a lot of places and they didnt no what I was talking about then I found this one place and the guy said he had a b20a tranny that was brought back becurse it didnt fit in a lude and it was sitting there for 2 years so I drove out to look at it and it was the one He gave it to me for $80 and it works grate it shifts like a new tranny :smokin: