PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good price for these struts and springs??

Micah 89LXi
02-10-2003, 09:45 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403408651&category=33582

its buy it now for $240

SPRING TECH STREET KIT THE ULTIMATE IN SPORT HANDLING. FOUR 0"-4" ADJUSTABLE *SPRINGTECH* DROP COILS WITH SPORT SPRING RATES FOR AGGRESSIVE ROAD HANDLING. FOUR PERFORMANCE TUNED, STREET VALVED GAS STRUTS. ONE PACKAGE, EXCELLENT RIDE CONTROL FOR A VERY SMOOTH HIGHWAY FEEL, AND FIRM, PREDICTABLE CORNERING.

for 86-89 accord (obviously)..and how much would this lower my car?

need input

Jims 86LXI HB
02-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Micah 89LXi
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403408651&category=33582

its buy it now for $240

SPRING TECH STREET KIT THE ULTIMATE IN SPORT HANDLING. FOUR 0"-4" ADJUSTABLE *SPRINGTECH* DROP COILS WITH SPORT SPRING RATES FOR AGGRESSIVE ROAD HANDLING. FOUR PERFORMANCE TUNED, STREET VALVED GAS STRUTS. ONE PACKAGE, EXCELLENT RIDE CONTROL FOR A VERY SMOOTH HIGHWAY FEEL, AND FIRM, PREDICTABLE CORNERING.

for 86-89 accord (obviously)..and how much would this lower my car?

need input

Best, most honest thing I can say is, do you trust them to deliver the performance they promise? Do you exspect to be able to keep that trust in the long term, do you think they are going to be reliable? Price means nothing if you've wasted your money on something that might not be what they say it is and doesn't last long. I trusted a company like that when I originally bought rear struts, they lasted a whole 3k and blew.

They are coilovers matched to their own struts, they should lower the car 0" to 3" I wouldn't touch them, but you may be more trusting than me with money to risk. I know lowering a 3g can be expensive, but when it's done right, it's really a much better car and worth the money.

I know that people have asked about them before and that no one has them, so their isn't someone that can honestly give you any ownership experiences, plus I've never seen them mentioned on any of the other honda/acura forums that I visit.