PDA

View Full Version : not to be rude but.....

nvrenf
02-13-2003, 07:43 PM
is it just me or is 89ACCORDNATE A SPANK? he sounds like a spolied rich kid know it all! just thouht i'd ask. u can go back to your normal life now.

88 Accord DX
02-13-2003, 07:49 PM
nah he is just the type of person that speaks his mind. sometimes i admire people like that.

Neuspeed87lx
02-13-2003, 07:51 PM
no ... he just says what he feels... alot of people probally think he is an ass ... alot of newer people that have joined the board lately ask... well flat out stupid things ... or just post pointless things... and nate just says what most of us are thinking

89AccordNate
02-13-2003, 08:13 PM
A spank? That might have been what you called your boyfriend last night, but sorry..im not your boyfriend and I dont like to be called a spank when you dont even know me.

I am a rich kid know it all, bitch.

Nate.

Jims 86LXI HB
02-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Play nice fellas this type of thread draw's lots of attention if ya know what I mean. Violating the member conduct rules can be hazardious to your membership,....know what I mean;)

88 Accord DX
02-13-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordNate
A spank? That might have been what you called your boyfriend last night, but sorry..im not your boyfriend and I dont like to be called a spank when you dont even know me.

Nate.

and that is a prime example of why i like nate.

Blue Impact
02-13-2003, 08:33 PM
Nate is one of the coolest guys on this board. He does speak his mind and it's something for you new people to get used to.

pearldrop
02-13-2003, 09:01 PM
Nate has a good outlook on life. He is pretty grounded and he realizes there are things in life other than the internet. Sometimes he gets opinionated but that is normal in everybody.

He just lets people know when they are waaay too caught up in trying to be cool over the computer.

blazin3gen
02-13-2003, 09:18 PM

Nate.

aha up yours :flipa:

AccordEpicenter
02-13-2003, 09:46 PM
nates ok... i think hes funny at times, he keeps it real, even though he does get on some peoples nerves

3G Jester
02-13-2003, 09:58 PM
hahahaha nate is awsome. he can be a bitch...and we like to pick on him. but he makes the board fun and has good opinions (rarely ;) lol) but he speaks his mind...and we love him.... :lol :rolleyes:

....evevn if he does post that g0atse.cx shiot...:lol

89AccordNate
02-13-2003, 10:22 PM
Im going to come to the meet in Va this spring, and you guys can laugh at me to my face! Oh yes, I am just as sarcastic in real life..just not as harsh :).

Nate.

3G Jester
02-13-2003, 10:27 PM
hhaha not gonna bring goatse.cx piint outs or stickers...are ya?!?! lol

89accordboi
02-13-2003, 10:45 PM
nate = :pimp: .... even if he does make fun of me every day :-\

3G Jester
02-13-2003, 10:48 PM
well its ok...we all make fun of you....your just blocked from veiwing the posts. We realy dont like you 89accordboi...

hahahahahaha :lol jk

Coroncho80
02-14-2003, 12:00 AM
Im going to come to the meet in Va this spring, and you guys can laugh at me to my face! Oh yes, I am just as sarcastic in real life..just not as harsh :).

Nate.

This should be interesting :D this VA meeting is getting better and better!

BensAccordLxi
02-14-2003, 08:02 AM
Sorry, but nvrenf was just speaking his mind like you. I guess you can dish it but not take it. I'll take you up on that laugh. I'd like to see you talk shit to some one else who doesn't like the attitude you give people. I think your an ass too. I'd love to see you call me a bitch to my face.

nvrenf
02-14-2003, 09:32 AM
rock on brother im going to that VA meeting you'll see me im 6'3" 300lbs tattoed guy with the green primered 4door. you can see me in the 97 natnal campon ship pics 4 ysu(youngstown state univ.)

88 Accord DX
02-14-2003, 09:37 AM
well now we know he is a tall over weight guy with tatoos

BensAccordLxi
02-14-2003, 09:39 AM
That's cool. I'm 6'3" and 300lbs and have a few tatts myself. I have no problem backing my words up. I can also take some words with out getting all pissy like a little school girl who just got called fat.

87accordHB
02-14-2003, 09:41 AM
oh boy.......lol..im sorta new..not a newbie anymore but i know enough to know that nate is funny as hell. I do agree about the n00bs asking stupid questions (i.e. "Where is the gas tank door opener lever") Those that ask that should have there 3g taken away from them and given to me :) anyways...dont be a hater on Nate...he is one of the few that has balls of steel and speaks his man. ...So YAH you spank. HEH

nvrenf
02-14-2003, 09:47 AM
hell yea ben i ike ya already bythe ay i was drafted by pittsburg in 98. turned it down to ok in a street rod shop and do what i love build cars.

P.S. MY FAT ASS STILL BENCHES 450 LBS.so all you ittle high schol bitches put up or shut up.im fighting in the tough man in warren oh in march if you'll want to play ha ha ha

blazin3gen
02-14-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by nvrenf
P.S. MY FAT ASS STILL BENCHES 450 LBS.so all you ittle high schol bitches put up or shut up.im fighting in the tough man in warren oh in march if you'll want to play ha ha ha

Ahem *chirp* *chirp* *chirp* *chirp* what do u want a metal :flip:

Cmac-19
02-14-2003, 10:44 AM
hehe good one

87accordlx
02-14-2003, 11:59 AM
the e-thugs are out in full force on this thread

89AccordNate
02-14-2003, 02:12 PM
Wow, you guys are fat asses. You know that having muscles still makes you fat? No matter if your built or not, you still look like a fat ass from 30 feet away.
And being a fat ass must suck becuase your driving a little car.

Also, before you make threats, correct your grammar. I know that fat kids are generally stupid because food is cooler then learning, right?

Im sure you were drafted by pittsburgh in 98, maybe for the hot dog eating contest?

Lets all talk shit on the internet, isnt that fun! Well, ill win, so put your gut back in your pants, sick back, because your about to get your ass owned on this board, courtesy of that kid that isnt overweight, and doesnt get laughed out by the high school kids for being a fat ass.

Beat as much ass as you like, but sorry, you're still fat when the kid is laying on the ground.

Nate.

BLck89accord
02-14-2003, 02:33 PM
:lol this is classic. I may have to come down to this meet. My interest has been sparked.

BensAccordLxi
02-14-2003, 02:52 PM
Just to let you know fag boy, no one laughed at me in school. Actually, when I walked down the hall way people would either move out of my way or say hi. I didn't say I wasn't fat. Shit, I wish I was 260 again. You can talk all the shit you want on the net but when I meet you in VA in a few month, I'll be glad to snap your toothpick body in half. I may not know you but I'm pretty confident in my ability to kick some ass. So, keep talking trash fag boy, it just fuels the fire that's going to burn you.

89AccordNate
02-14-2003, 02:56 PM
*tries to get scared*.

*tries again*

*reads the scary post again*

Nope, not scared, and you're still fat. I would move out of the way of the fat kid too, they will eat you, and they smell like rotten ass because they sweat so bad.

Face it chunk in the trunk, no girls like fat boys. Except the fat girls. The fat guys have the minds of skinny people, just with a fat body. They want hot chicks, but no hit chicks want them.

Whos fat? Your fat.

Nate.

BensAccordLxi
02-14-2003, 03:03 PM
Actually I'm married to the girl who was the prom queen. And in High School, I was 240lbs and 8% body fat. So you keep talking about shit you don't know about fag boy. You can answer to me in VA and well see how much shit you can talk in person. I can sit here for days and we can talk shit back and forth all you want. Just remember that I'll be seeing you in VA.

nvrenf
02-14-2003, 03:07 PM
dam ben you tell them! i'll see ya'll in VA my boys from winchester are going too. this thread make me want to park the honda and drag out my minituck at lased then their is more intelligent conversation and some real guys with more mods(this only applys to a few in here because guys like pearldrop,sean,and site got there shit together) soory about my grammer and spelling but i was a math/desigen major not sitting in moms playing on the computer she bought me. I'm going to work on my car now Ben you keep on keeping it real in here, Bro!!!!!!

MoonScryer
02-14-2003, 03:08 PM
BensAccordLxi: I will not comment on Nate and his crap, you get used to it, but what you are doing is a bad idea. Threatening someone online is just as much as threatening them in real life. It's called terroristic threats; people tend to take it hard these days in law enforcement. If you do anything to him, it's called premeditation; that can start to fall into felony territory. Felony assault is not something that goes over lightly on your record.

With Nate, just take the shit he says and park it out the other ear; otherwise, you will just keep getting pissed for no good reason.

89AccordNate
02-14-2003, 03:12 PM
MOON WEIGHS 450LBS AND HE CAN LIFT 600LBS. HE WAS DRAFTED TO THE WORLD STRONGEST MAN COMPETITION IN PITTSBURGH IN 98.

HE WILL KICK YOUR ASSS, ITTLE HIGH SCHOOL BOI. YEA, HE WILL. HES BAD, HES FAT, AND HES BAD.

HEHE YEAH, Y EGHEHJE YEA, OH Y YEA.

:D

Nate.

nvrenf
02-14-2003, 03:12 PM
my brother is an attorny sounds just likethat but he still gets me out of trouble

MoonScryer
02-14-2003, 03:15 PM
.........then you will be in trouble, because you are not in Ohio when you are in Virginia. Virginia has quite a bit more severe penalty scale for felonious crimes. The choice is yours.

Course, if you flatten Nate, I want his car; I have need of the subframe.

and Nate? Keep me the fuck out of your wars; I got enough of my own :D

nvrenf
02-14-2003, 03:23 PM
my brother is in VA qutinco (spelled wrong) and i dont want to fight hm why fght when there is no challange i just want to meet him and laugh at him and his silly car. now my friends they do what they want!

89AccordNate
02-14-2003, 04:00 PM
Lock this thread.....im tired of messing with retards.

Nate.

guaynabo89
02-14-2003, 04:22 PM
Like MoonScryer said. its best to ignore certain things than let it get to your head.

People........... The purpose of meets is to have a good time and share with the other people going. If this isn't anyones intent, do yourselves a favor and don't go.

blazin3gen
02-14-2003, 05:42 PM
ben man y do u get all pissy about what Nate said, who gives a fuck. when in fact u said

Originally posted by BensAccordLxi
I can also take some words with out getting all pissy like a little school girl who just got called fat.

so WTF like guaynabo89 said The purpose of meets is to have a good time So Drop this stupid shit, all 3 of ya

87AccordsterLx
02-14-2003, 06:02 PM
:wtf: you are going to drive all the way from AZ to VA for some meet? What are you smoking man? Chronic isnt white. That shit makes your brain bleed. Anyone that has to defend thier reputation online by blabbing to everyone that they married the prom queen and all kinds of other BS is obviously insecure and ignorant. The prom queen for my Senior year of HS was a fucking dirty slut that everyone fucked on the weekends during thier spare time. Im not saying that your wife was like that but we're not in HS anymore. Stop acting like it.

Also, I know that Nate is cracking up right now cus this is kind of shit that makes his day. :lol: I know becasue Im the same way.... keep at it Nate.

:D-LUDE
02-14-2003, 06:10 PM
I dont know who nate is. i Guess im just another Noob.

Jims 86LXI HB
02-14-2003, 06:20 PM
Lock this thread.....im tired of messing with retards.

Nate.

Believe me nate I would have done it a few posts ago, but the powers that be took away my ability to do such a thing when marc came back from leave. So we all get to sit and enjoy this crap cause I can't do jack shit about it. Can't exspect the other's to be here 24/7 either. :rolleyes: