PDA

View Full Version : JDM hatch?

racingsoloII
02-15-2003, 09:16 AM
I was at my local library today and noticed a tight hatch it looked like a 87 . It was white with a black interior , what looked to be a factory graphics package on the doors , 14inch rims that looked factory (kinda look like the bbs on gen2 rx-7s but black centers and polished lips with honda logo center caps ) the front bumper looked diffrent it scaloped down farther back. But the real kicker was that it had a factory front lip , not a modified one like I have seen on others , but an honest to god bolt on front lip . I assumed it was a tuner car and had been modified , until I asked around about it and found out it was a 70 year old librarian's . I have to talk to her and find out if like maybe she bought it that way , or her son or grandson tuned it . I have never seen a 3g like it , and I know that in this area there are alot of imported cars because of the really big military population . So I am going to go check the vin and see if it is a jdm vin. I also took pics , and will post when I get them developed (no digi)
p

bobafett
02-15-2003, 11:59 AM
hmm if it was a jdm car just make sure the steering wheel is on the right side. :D

lol i dont know if thats true, but it seems easier than a carfax! :)

racingsoloII
02-15-2003, 01:03 PM
sorry I didnt mean use car fax, the first three leters in the vin tell country of origin . it is not right hand drive , should have thought of that, but the country of origin is germany , I talked to the lady who owns it , it is a 88 lx-i which they bought in germany new with american import specs . it does have a euro bumper though.They brought it back with them in 91. Cant wait to get pics up , the car is old school hot .
p

bobafett
02-16-2003, 11:08 AM
awsome!
i have heard people talk about mystery 3geez before it will be nice to see one!

StUpiD8000
02-18-2003, 06:08 PM
any pics yet?

carotman
02-20-2003, 07:35 AM
a JDM hatch would be an aerodeck.......