PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Maaco!!!

88WhiteLX-i
05-25-2002, 11:01 PM
Well about 3-4 weeks ago I had my car repainted white. when I picked her up everything looked alright just except for some common overspray.. I have only washed her once since I picked her back up, and I was planning on washing her again. So I was visually inspecting her around the body, and I looked down only to notice that one of my black pieces of trim near my wheal well was coming off:wtf: .....So I pulled on it and tried to re-align it, then I noticed that there was something sticky on the other side. I ended up pulling the whole thing off... THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS PUT MY PIECE OF TRIM BACK ON WITH DOUBLE SIDED TAPE :mad: :mad: :mad: ..... I was like WTF!!!! :rant: :rant: I paid premium money for that shit and these pricks couldn't even tell me that the thing was broken??? I mean it could've fucking fell of on the highway. Well Iam going back down there after the holiday on Tuesday to have the pricks fix it, and well Iam down there Iam gonna make em' fix the fucking overspray :flipa: :flipa:....Man I wish I had the 5 grand to get the awesome paintjob....:(

damackz
05-26-2002, 01:46 AM
good luck man hopefully they fix everything for ya :pimp:

accordlx
05-26-2002, 02:28 AM
I took everything off of my car when I took my car to Maacco and had them paint everything else but the windows. My car came out pretty good. My only complaint is that the leading edge of my bumper is chipping because of rocks already.

Afrosheen
05-26-2002, 09:35 PM
Your paint job looks great as far as I can see. The only thing that's gotta go is those super wack dark plastic things above your windows. Reminds me of National Lampoon's Summer Vacation everytime I see 'em for some reason, like a family man is outta state driving that car.

88WhiteLX-i
05-28-2002, 10:07 AM
Well I went to Maaco today. The guy was really nice about and shit, so that was good. He made the other guy come outta the shop and fix it. He used kinda Double sided auto tape that pressure sensitive I guess, he said it should work and if I had any more problems just bring her down. I asked him about the overspray and he said he'd clean that for me, but he was out of lacquer i guess. :rolleyes: But I was eyeing her down and I noticed a slight rust spot near the wheel well, not sure if that's what it is or not though. I gotta check it out and see... Well Later guys :werd: