PDA

View Full Version : The wishlist

InAccordance
10-06-2017, 09:08 PM
So here is my list of stuff I want/need.

Hit me up if you have any of this.

DCOE intake (I know one of you old timers has to have one laying around) Yes, I am serious. I have cash (be reasonable) ready to go for this. If you have the carbs too we can have a serious discussion.

Manual transmission plus pedals linkage and all that jazz. Preferably one that isn't destroyed but depending on how bad we can talk. Can be from a Prelude (transmission only), I'm not picky.

Adjustable cam gear. I know a unicorn part, but I know there have been group buys over the years. I was actually in one on Preludepower but sold mine like a dumbass after wrecking the 'lude.

Headers. Condition isn't a huge deal.

Door trim for a 4 door. That plastic that goes along the middle on the door exterior. Must be in a good shape and not bent or rusted.

There is a section of the drivers side rear quarter I need cut out, around the wheel arch, the typical spot. If you are interested in doing this; message me and we can talk about what and where to cut.

Tail light set for a 4 door LX, all 3 sections or all 4 lenses. Must be in good shape with no cracks or VERY minimal.

Center console armrest storage box thing. Not sure if this was a thing but I know it was on the preludes cause I had one so if there is one for the accord, I want it.

That's it for now, thanks for looking and shoot me a PM if you've got anything on my list here.
Will update if anything is acquired and no longer needed.

InAccordance
11-07-2017, 08:06 PM
Updated.

Tizi808
11-23-2017, 11:22 AM
I have an extra 88-89 4-2-1 header. with egr still in tact