PDA

View Full Version : what shows do you go to?

89accord_lxi_coupe
02-17-2003, 05:06 AM
i was wondering if anybody goes to the shows? the big ones, like nopi and the tuner bash, you know. does anybody here take their car to show? just curious, i'm thinking of going to the spring break tuner bash, not sure. i do know they hold the nopi race wars in knoxville. it says bristol, but then in parentheses it says knoxville. i'll probably go to that. where do you guys go?

nolan

tk89acc
02-17-2003, 10:36 AM
I go to big truck shows. I think the furthest east I will make it to a show this year is Showfest in Greenville, Mississippi. I go to some import shows but as a whole they are just not as fun as truck shows.:D

88accord
02-17-2003, 04:35 PM
im going to greenville this summer to,& to a show in lakecharles louisana.oh & nopi

89accord_lxi_coupe
02-18-2003, 05:29 AM
if i do go to the NOPI Race Wars show in Bristol (knoxville) it would be my first show. I've never been to an import show, they usually don't come around here that I know of.

pearldrop
02-18-2003, 12:05 PM
I stick to the truck shows too. They are a ton more fun and there are a lot more of them. I occasionally go to the lowrider shows but mainly just the Lowrider Super Show in Portland.
I stick to shows in the Washington, Idaho, Oregon, B.C. area, but this year I will probably head down to Severed Ties Oktoberfest in SoCal.

Mike89Accordcom
02-18-2003, 12:19 PM
I have showed at Lowrider and a Team Cartoys show. If Nopi came over this way I'd show. HIN I still may show at one day.