PDA

View Full Version : Accord Resource Website

xbi0s
02-17-2003, 07:45 PM
Hey guys...

I've been working on the idea of a community website (NOT MESSAGE BOARD) for the 3rd Gen Accord... Hopefully to work along with 3geez. I wanna get all the how to's, do it yourselfs, user car pictures, party pics, all that shit -- onto one site...

Along with Encyclopedia explanations, user reviews (all in one spot)

Don't get me wrong, cuz I hope you dont -- I dont wanna battle with 3geez cuz I love it to death and I would never would win anyways...

http://drayon.com/3gee is the site

Check it out.. Post ideas... If you think it'll work tell me.. If you think its a lost cause, tell me ;)

I just wanna help everyone get everything they can outta these beasts :)

Message me on AOL/Yahoo too with ideas: xbi0s on both

I have tons of webspace on this... So movies could be hosted, songs, all that shit...

slammedLXI
02-17-2003, 08:59 PM
good idea... in a way it just organizes this site better and makes it more navagatable and easier for new visitors... i think its a go...

89accord_lxi_coupe
02-18-2003, 05:25 AM
the site looks very nice, well organized, and contains places for pretty much everything we talk about on here. i would say talk to the admins. here and any foundation people here, let them know and get their views. if they decide its a go then they may be able to help you get the word out. i think it looks really nice, very easy to navigate and understand. of course any members on here would have a membership on there right? just checkin.
:)
Nolan

Site
02-18-2003, 05:37 AM
Wow - that's a great looking site. You're a web designer?

xbi0s
02-18-2003, 06:28 AM
That website is ran by PHP-Nuke -- Community Orientated website -- I took a pre-existing theme for it (Kind of like windows, you have the core program and then you can change how it looks)

I am slowly working on the theme to just edit it a tad to change it for Accord website.. I just run so damn low on time I cant get much done....