PDA

View Full Version : 86' Accord hotwire ?

ben.rob
01-07-2018, 12:45 AM
So my old 86 Accord CA5 have been sitting in my garage for a few years after i lost the car keys. So i wonder if any1 can help me with a way to hotwire it, or simply if smashing a screwdriver in the ignition lock will work lol.

noidea24
02-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Promise me you wont use the info for malicious purposes.
Drop the under dash so you can see the harness for the ignition switch.

Here are the following wires=colors..
white with black stripe - constant 12v
black with white stripe - starter
black with yellow stripe - ignition
yellow and blue/white - accessory

Use the constant 12v wire to jump power to ignition and accessory. at this point everything in the car should be on. to actually start the car, take the starter wire and tap it to the constant wire. each time you tap it you will hear the starter engage, so hold it there until it starts.

Trevork34
02-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Promise me you wont use the info for malicious purposes.
Drop the under dash so you can see the harness for the ignition switch.

Here are the following wires=colors..
white with black stripe - constant 12v
black with white stripe - starter
black with yellow stripe - ignition
yellow and blue/white - accessory

Use the constant 12v wire to jump power to ignition and accessory. at this point everything in the car should be on. to actually start the car, take the starter wire and tap it to the constant wire. each time you tap it you will hear the starter engage, so hold it there until it starts.I will never use this information but I've always wondered, how do you get past the steering wheel lock?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Shane86
02-17-2018, 09:27 PM
I will never use this information but I've always wondered, how do you get past the steering wheel lock?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The steering wheel lock is held by 2 shear bolts
You would have to make a grove to fit a screwdriver to get them out. Or remove lock cylinder. without the key you would have to drill the pin